Naruto returns home

WARNINGS: there will be nudity, hard core sex, swearing, boys kissing and making out in this chapter. If you don't like it don't read it or go elsewhere!  You have been warned!

Chapter Twenty-Three: Naruto returns home

Three years have passed by since Naruto had left to go on his journey to learn the sage arts from Jiraiya. Both Naruto and Jiraiya had left Mount Myoboku saying goodbye to the toads that lived there. Naruto and Yoko Kurama had won the trust of every toad that lived there including the boss toad Gamabunta. Most people in order to earn Gamabunta's trust would have to climb on his back to try to stay on using their chakra. But both Yoko Kurama and Naruto had won Gamabunta's trust by helping the large toad when he got injured. The pair helped treat his wounds earning a special place in Gamabunta's heart. As Jiraiya and Naruto headed back home, they made some quick stops along the way. First was to the village where Naruto had his very first mission which was supposed to be a C Rank but ended up becoming an A Rank. Its the place where Naruto had taught Inari that no matter how tough things seem to be, you have to fight in order to protect those you love, you home, and yourself. Because of Naruto's impact on Inari, the bridge that Tazuna built was named "The Great Naruto Bridge." Naruto was both fattered and honored at the same time. Since the death of Gato, the wave village had earned back its independence as the bridge brought back the village's prosperity. Tazuna, Inari, and Tsunami seemed to be doing very well for themselves as Inari was now helping out with his grandfather's building company.

Since leaving Mount Myoboku, Naruto did not bother hiding his fox ears and his tails as word had reached far and wide about the demon ninja's of the leaf. Naruto wore his leaf headband proudly along with the new outfit that Kurama's girls had made for him. Naruto seemed to have more pride in himself now regardless of his status and how people see him. After Naruto's visit with the wave village, both Naruto and Jiraiya paid a visit to Suna, the sand village. It was there that Naruto had learned that Gaara had become the very first demon Kazekage. Naruto being an omega himself had the dream and desire to become hokage. Naruto couldn't be more happier for the Tanuki. Gaara had told Naruto that Neji's team had come to his crowning ceremony as the Tanuki wanted his mate by his side when he was crowned Kazekage.

"You don't want to hold out too long Gaara. Our heat only gets worse when we get older and then there is the time when we desire for our mates to impregnate us. Even with the Akatsuki out there, it shouldn't stop you from being happy." Naruto told Gaara. You could tell that sand Tanuki was taking Naruto's words under consideration. But Naruto knew know that is was now possible for an omega to become a good leader over a ninja village.

After saying goodbye to Gaara, both Naruto and Jiraiya continued on their way back home. Naruto couldn't wait to see Sasuke again and to finally be home. The pair finally reached the main gate as Naruto could barely contain his excitement. The two signed in as their first stop was to report to Tsunade that they had returned. Naruto had noticed several birds watching the gate for his arrival. No doubt Sasuke had asked them to do alert him once Naruto had returned back.

"Please....... Don't tell him that I am home. I want to surprise him." Naruto stated in a soft whisper towards the birds. The birds seemed to understand as only a small handful took off. Jiraiya turned to the young Kitsune whom looked at the hokage mountain with a large smile on his face. Tsunade's face was now carved into the mountain right next to his father, the fourth hokage, the only human face on the mountain side. Naruto found it odd how much he looked like his father and no one else could see it as they only saw him for the nine tailed fox.

"Naruto...... Why don't you go ahead and head on home. I know that you want to see your mate again. I will report to Tsunade." stated Jiraiya. Naruto whipped his head over to the toad sage with the look of shock on his face.