Jinchurki fight

Chapter Twenty-Nine: Jinchuriki fight

Seeing the true Madara resurrected onto the battle field confirmed Naruto's theory that the masked man who attacked the village years ago and whom started the fourth great ninja war isn't the true Madara. Seeing their ancestor standing before them caused both Itachi and Sasuke to stand firm with their allies in order to protect their mates. Madara stretched out his wings as he turned towards Obito.

"Go collect the remaining Jinchuriki. I will handle things here." Obito nodded his head as he vanished using Kamui. "So it seems that my descendants choose to stand against me. Join me as we will rule over this shinobi world." Both Tengu glared at the older Tengu as the older Tengu noticed the mate marks on the hollow of their necks. "So it seems that you two have been mated. You joined the war to protect your mates. Join me as I sware that I will protect them with you as we will rule this world as gods." stated Madara. Both Sasuke and Itachi threw their heads back laughing which caused the older Tengu glared at Madara with their Mangekyou Sharingan spinning.

"Why would we join you when we are trying to stop you from hurting and killing our mates whom you are clearly after?" they asked in unison.

'So their mates are the Jinchuriki. This does cause a problem as I can sense that their powers are stronger than my own. Including from the younger one.' Madara thought to himself. Madara then made his move attack the shinobi allies only to be meet by his descendants.

Meanwhile as the three remaining Jinchuriki headed towards the front lines, Obito Uchiha appeared before them coming out of a void. As he wasn't alone. With him were the reincarnated bodies of all the previous Jinchuriki. But their eyes contained the Sharingan and Rinnegan. Seeing the reincarnated bodies and the disfigurement of their eyes caused Naruto to growl as he charged at Obito. The masked ninja also charged at him as the two butted heads.

"Damn...... I couldn't make a dent in that mask. But at least we know that he can be solid when he wants to be."

"Come one Naruto. I expected more than that from the nine tails power." replied as one of the reincarnated Jinchuriki moved to attack the three ninja.

"Magma Element Blazing Boulder Stream!" The three remaining Jinchuriki dodged the attack as they then moved to attack the Jinchuriki group being controlled by Obito. Another reincarnated Jinchuriki came forth to stop them.

"Water Element Water Mirror!" A mirror of water formed before this Jinchuriki as it created mirror images of Killer B, Naruto, and Gaara using the same attacks that they were going to strike with. The attacks clashed throwing the three Jinchuriki back into an awaiting attack.

"Water Element Bubble Boom!" called out another Jinchuriki as bubbles surrounded the three ninja. With a snap of this Jinchuriki's fingers, the bubbles exploded.

Bee used the eight tails tentacles to catch a branch and both Gaara and Naruto. Before the two had a chance to thank the older Jinchuriki, bright sparks tried to blind them as a couple of Jinchuriki tried to rush in attacking them. Both Naruto and Bee intercepted the attacks as Bee was wearing sunglasses wasn't blinded by the attack while Naruto being a sensor could sense them. The two ninja pushed them back.

"Doesn't matter what you plan to throw at us to stop us. We will not only stop you but the true Madara as well." Naruto stated towards Obito.

"But I thought that this masked fool was Madara." replied Bee.

"He's only a fake. So who in the hell are you?" Naruto asked. This caused Obito to laugh.

"I am no one. I don't want to be anyone. All I care about is completing the Moon's Eye Plan. But if you insist on calling me a name, Tobi will do for now. This world is completely worthless as there is nothing left but misery. You three have grown up as hosts for demons or transformed into demons of the tailed beasts that you carry. You have endured misery that comes with that role, have you not?"

"Living with a tailed beast or transformed into one isn't that bad. " Naruto replied causing Kurama to grin in his mindscape. "You can call yourself no one, you can start a war but, even in this world that you think of as worthless...... No one is falling for your lies! You can change your mask and take on as many names as you want but in the end you are still one guy. No matter what, I'm going to tear that mask off of your face." Naruto exclaimed.

"If you want to see who I am under this mask....... Then you will have to work for it. I will capture the rest of you and complete the Moon's Eye." Tobi replied as all the other controlled Jinchuriki sprouted tails.

Killer B charged in going after one of the Jinchuriki whom had beetle-like wings.

"Bee....... Wait!" called out Naruto. Bee tried to strike with his swords only to have the Jinchuriki dodge. He then threw Samehada, a sword once belonging to the Akatsuki known as Kisame at the Jinchuriki. The Jinchuriki flew up avoiding the attack taking her eyes off of Bee as he tried to attack from behind only to have her dodge yet again.

"Damn it!" Bee cursed as he landed back near Naruto and Gaara.

"Bee those attack are not going to work!" Naruto stated.

"What do you mean?" the older Jinchuriki asked.

"The Rinnegan eyes are all connected to each other. Plus the Sharingan allows the user to copy and interpret attacks." replied Naruto as a Jinchuriki that looked to be on fire charged at Naruto. Naruto knew full well the capability of both eyes not only from the Uchiha Tengu whom possessed the Sharingan but also his uncle Nagato whom possessed the Rinnegan. Gaara tried to use his sand to defend and protect Naruto only to have it shatter causing Naruto to get burned in the process. A cloud Jinchuriki that Bee recognized as Yugito then used her Mouse Furballs to attack the three living Jinchuriki. Bee reacted quickly using his tentacles to grab Naruto and Gaara as they fled into the forest.

As they fled, Naruto could feel his eyes throbbing. Naruto tried not to focus on that fact as he mentally connected himself with both Gaara and Bee.

"The only way to fully stop them is defeat them one by one and to take out the chakra rods that are controlling them." Naruto stated remembering his battle with the Pain puppets as he rubbed his eyes.

"Are you alright Kit?" Kurama asked in concern as he could feel and sense that something was wrong.

"I think so....... Just my eyes hurt." Naruto answered.

"We have to act quickly and seal them because who knows what plans this Tobi person has planned. It seems that he will do everything in his power to stop us and to gain our Biju." stated Gaara. The throbbing in Naruto's eyes got so bad that it forced the nine tails Jinchuriki to break the mental link he had with the others. Meanwhile on the battlefield, Sasuke could feel one of his eyes burning and throbbing as blood leaked down from it.

"Sasuke are you alright?" Itachi asked in concern as they both pulled back towards their allies.

"I am fine." replied Sasuke as he looked up at his brother revealing that one of his eyes had transformed into the Rinne Sharingan.

"It's not possible! How is that you have the Rinne Sharingan?!" Madara asked upon seeing the change in Sasuke's eye. Unfortunately the young Tengu didn't have the answer to this question as it seemed that all reality became distorted and time its self seemed to freeze.