Chapter 13

Kelsey's POV

Mary Andrews had come back last week after just a fee hours of leaving. She had said something about Archie not coming back or changing anything. Something about a contract and now she and many friends of Archie's are trying to help her break her son out of this guy's plan.

"If this continues then thats it for him. Archie will once again lose himself and that guy doesnt care. Hell that girlfriend doesnt care. I dont want him to slip away again." I say petting Vegas.

Of course I came to talk to my boy he now only has one week left or its game over. Then he started barking and I heard footsteps.

"You love him dont you?" Watson questions.

"Of course I do. Vegas is a good boy. He doesnt deserve to die in a week." I say.

"I wasnt talking about the dog Kels. I was talking about Andrews." He says.

I looked away from Vegas and stood up as Watson just looked crushed.

"Wats I dont know what your talking about." I say.

"Kelsey I know you. You love him and I thought I was just imaging it. Though hearing you talk about him right now. I know that you love him and I saw the effect you had on him. I saw the look he gave you. He too loves you and... I want you to be happy so.. Go to him. Tell him you love him before its too late." He says.

"Watson.. I." I say.

"Its okay. Really." He says.

Watson left and was getting ready to take Vegas out for a walk this man came over to us he had a leash in hand and then he hooked it to Vegas.

"Excuse me what are you doing?" I question.

"Taking this mutt. According to Archie Andrews and his team. They said that this dog hurt Archie. So he is to be put down tomorrow." The man says.

The man just took Vegas so I followed him as he put Vegas in this van.

"No! You cant take him! He didnt hurt anyone! Archie wouldnt do this!" I yell.

"Sorry Miss I dont make the rules." The man says.

My dad then showed up just as the man took Vegas away.

"No! Vegas! No!" I yell while crying.

"Kelsey whats happen?" My dad asks.

"Apparently Archie said Vegas hurt him. Now that man took him. Dad they are killing him tomorrow. We have to save him." I say.

"Kelsey Im sorry, but we cant." My dad says.

"No. No." I say backing away from him.

When I backed up I bumped into Kevin who just grabbed my arm. He made me get into my dad's cop car and took me home. They had friends over to block me from leaving. I just laid in my bed when my room door opened.

"Get dressed kid." The voice says.

"What?" I question.

"Kelsey come on." The voice says.

I got dressed and then walked out of my room and came face to face with Mary Andrews.

"Your helping me?" I ask.

"Yeah. I looked up that place they took Vegas. They are known for putting animals down for no reason. Anyway come on." Mary says.

We snuck out and got into her car I knew my dad was gonna be mad at me.

"Why would Archie do this? I thought he liked Vegas." I say.

"He loves that dog and I might of told his agent that. Anyway I also found a loophole in his contract with Porter. If Archie publicly chooses to do his own thing and follow his own rules then Porter cant control anything." She says.

"But he scared Archie into thinking otherwise." I say.

"I know. Thats why we are doing this. Im gonna stay behind and get caught. This is my only chance to save my son from that horrible man." She says.

She is willing to do everything for her son and thats great. Though he cant lose his mom to jail. I know what I have to do now.

A/N: Hey guys do you like it? Let me know. Thanks..