Chapter 15

A/N: They used to be 17 and now they are 21 so its a time jump

(4 years later)

Writer's POV

Archie and Kelsey have been together for the last four years and they couldnt be happier. Archie still did acting and music, but now he was showing his fans the real Archie and they loved him.

 Archie still did acting and music, but now he was showing his fans the real Archie and they loved him

Archie loved how he had became the man he was always meant to be and that he had to thank to Kelsey. Oh and Archie and Vegas thats a duo like no other.

Now we know how Archie and Kelsey both had someone when they were put back in each others lives

Now we know how Archie and Kelsey both had someone when they were put back in each others lives. Those people let them be with each other and are still friends with them as well. Though Kelsey was responsible for Watson and Zoey finding love with one another.

 Though Kelsey was responsible for Watson and Zoey finding love with one another

Kelsey's POV

I now run the animal shelter and I couldnt be happier with that. Vegas comes to work with me everyday and while Archie is away he stays at my apartment with me. I was sitting on my couch and Vegas was laying beside me. I was watching TV and flipping through the channels when I saw Zoey and Watson on the red carpet. Im glad their happy and Im glad we are all friends.

"Hey good your home." Kevin says walking into my apartment.

"Kev is everything okay? I gave you that key for an emergencies." I say.

"I know, but its Archie." He says.

"What about him? Is he okay?" I ask.

"Go to the river and find out." He says.

I didnt know what that meant, but I left like he said and Vegas followed me. We made our way to Sweetwater River and Archie was just standing there. Vegas ran over to him all excited and I was confused Archie seemed fine.

"Are you okay? Kev freaked me out." I say walking over to Archie.

"Im fine. More then fine. You remember who awhile back I posted the sea picture with Vegas?" Archie questions.

"Yeah. I remember I bugged you and you gave me no answers." I say.

"Thats because Vegas and I were talking about something and Im finally ready for you to know." He says.

"Arch Im confused. Whats going on?" I ask.

"I love you and Im happiest when Im with you. Your amazing and perfect and I want you forever." He says getting down on one knee.

"Oh my." I say.

"Kelsey Keller, Will You Marry Me?" He asks.

"Yes! Archie. I will marry you." I say.

He smiled at me and placed the ring on my finger. He got up and kissed me as he lifted me up in his arms. This was the beginning of our life together.

A/N: Hey guys do you like it? Let me know. Thanks.