Chapter 16

Kelsey's POV

Last year Archie and I got engaged and in just two weeks until the wedding and  lately I just felt so sick. Archie was out of town working and I went to the doctor's and since I didnt want to go alone I brought Jughead.

"Kels your going to be fine." Jug says.

"Are you sure? Cause Im worried." I say.

"Okay Kelsey your fine and congrats." The doctor says walking in.

"Congrats? What do you mean?" I question.

"Kels your pregnant." Jug tells me.

"No." I say.

"Yes." The doctor says.

"No." I say.

"Yes." Jughead says.

"No." I say.

"Thank you. Come on." Jughead says and took my hand and lead me out.

We went back to my place and I started pacing around the room. I couldnt stop I felt like I was going to break down.

"How long has she been like this?" Kevin asks.

"About two hours. She's pregnant and is now acting weird." Jughead says.

"Kels sit down please." Kevin says.

"I cant sit down Kev. We wernt planning on children for at least two years of marriage. What are we going to do?" I ask.

"Thats for what you and Archie need to decide. Either way he will be happy no matter what." He says.

I knew Kevin was right and he and Jug promised not to tell Archie. The next week Archie came home and I sat him down and he looked at me all worried.

"Kelsey is everything okay?" Archie asks.

"Yes. Next week will be perfect, but this isnt about the wedding. Archie.. Im pregnant." I say.

"Are you serious?" He questions.

"Yeah." I say nervously.

He got up and kissed me ever so softly and then placed his hand on my stomach. The next week we were married and then 9 months later we had our baby.

"You did it Kelsey. Our baby is so perfect." Archie says.

"I think so too. Welcome to the world. Sadie Mary Andrews." I say and kissed her head.

Archie and I were together, married, and have a child now. What could be better? Nothing. Im just glad that I found love with Archie and man is he just Famously Beautiful.

Thanks for reading Famously Beautiful. I hope you enjoyed this story. I have so many others and more to come.

The End.