Gala

All the guard were dressed in their best suits and ties, the new nurses in beautiful ball gowns, and Momoko was in a long black high collar dress with a slit down the right leg. It was a formal gala, a party to welcome the new nurses, and a special night for introduce Nuan, the head nurse of the infirmary properly. Samon was leaning against the wall, drinking champagne, like all the other guards and male staff members, he was in a black suit. His shirt was emerald green was a black neck tie with a single gold strip going down the middle.

"So, the cat tells me you're wife works here," Inori said walking over, "Where is she? I would love to meet her."

"She's busy," A tick mark appeared above his head, "She's currently talking with Mitsuru."

"Mitsuru?"

"Those two seem to be inseparable, it's like they're best friends."

Somewhere outside the banquet room, Mitsuru and Nuan were having a private conversation.

"You look pale," Mitsuru smiled, "Is everything alright?"

Mitsuru wore a royal purple open shirt that exposed his gold chain necklace.

"Yeah, I'm just nervous." Nuan tucked a piece of hair behind her ear.

"About the introduction speech or your possible pregnancy?"

Nuan's eyes went wide, she looked up at Mitsuru who flashed a smile.

"How did you..." Nuan was at a loss for words.

"I had a feeling you were hiding something yesterday, and I watched the secruity footage back. So are you pregnant?" Mitsuru leaned in.

"If I tell you the test result will you promise not to tell anyone about the pregnancy test?"

"What pregnancy test?"

Nuan got on her tip toes and whispered in his ear. When she pulled away, Mitsuru looked at her and put a finger to his lips.

"Not a word will come out of me," He smiled before walking away, "See you inside."

Back in the banquet hall, Hajime walled over to Samon in a navy blue shirt and crimson neck tie.

"Where's Nuan," Hajime asked.

"Why do you care," Samon scoffed.

"Because I want to go the hell home, I have work in the damn morning. So she needs to get her introduction done."

"Guess what Hajime? We all have work in the morning you're the only one who's bitching."

Hajime grabbed him by the collar of his shirt.

"Listen here you little monkey shit," Hajime growled, "Just because she's your wife doesn't mean--"

"What?" Nuan's voice appeared from behind Hajime.

Hajime and Samon looked over Hajime's shoulder to see Nuan. Her hair was curled more being elegantly thrown over her shoulder, her lips were painted red, as pearl earring dangled off her ears; she was in a red and white long off shoulder dress white white ankle straps heels.

 Her hair was curled more being elegantly thrown over her shoulder, her lips were painted red, as pearl earring dangled off her ears; she was in a red and white long off shoulder dress white white ankle straps heels

Hajime and Inori's jaws dropped at the sight of her, while Samon had on a smug look on his face; he pulled Hajime off of his shirt before walking over and placing a kiss on her cheek.

"Hey gorgeous," Samon hummed.

"Hey you," Nuan giggled.

"What me to get you something to drink?"

"In a little bit, I can't drink too much because I have a speech."

"Alright."

"Behave," Nuan booped his nose, "I'm going to chit chat with some of the other supervisors, get to know them better."

Nuan placed a kiss on his lips before strutting off. He turned to a still jaw dropped Hajime and Inori before smirking.

"Yeah," Samon said in a cocking tone, "That's my wife!"

Samon walked over to Nuan, while Hajine and Inori growled out of rage and slight jealousy. A few hours passed and Nuan stood up at a podium as everyone applauded for her speech. She smiled before getting off stage with a smiling Mitsuru.

"You did pretty good." He gave her two thumbs up.

"Really," Nuan said, "I though for sure I'd mess..."

Nuan lost her balance for a second.

"Are you alright?" Mitsuru helped her stand.

"Yeah," She looked up at him, face very pale, "It's beacuse of the.."

Everything went black.