The Real Father

The two where in total silence of her words, if Samon wasn't her baby's father then who was?

"I-If you don't mind me asking," Ahmya struggled with his words, "then who is?"

"This is the reason why I can't have Samon find out, and the reason I don't go to building 13, because the father is there." Nuan wiped her eyes away.

"It's not Hajime, is it?" Mitsuru was still in shock.

"No! I would never cheat on Samon!"

"Then how, is someone else the--" Mitsuru quickly realized what she had meant.

Ahmya had her hand over her mouth, tears were now welling in her eyes.

"Inmate number 40, from America. It happened a little over a week before coming to Nanba," Nuan explained, "I saw him all the time, but the day it happened, what he did to me, what he said to me, I couldn't recover after that."

"And now he's at Nanba Prison," Mitsuru added.

"Yes, I had to do a check up on him. I was horrified," Nuan chocked out, "My hands were shaking, I was on the verge of a panic attack, and he smiled at me at said...."

"I had fun a couple weeks back, maybe we should do that again."

Nuan started crying hysterically into Ahmya's arms, who just simply looked over at Mitsuru. Nuan came to him for advice, and he didn't know what the say, he scratched the back of his head trying to think of something.

"Maybe you should tell Samon," Mitsuru said.

"What," Ahmya raised her voice, "Samon will kill him, you saw how difficult it was for her! How is she going to explain this to--"

"Let me finish! Don't give him all the deatils, tell him the truth but lie when it come to the father. He's your husband, he's worrying about you, and you won't tell him what's wrong. It's your body, but it's Samon's heart. Just talk to him before you do anything."

Nuan wiped her eyes once more, before giving her friend a kind smile.

"That you Mitsuru, I appreciate everything you two are doing for me." Nuan sniffled.

"Anytime girl." He chuckled.

There was a small crack in the doorway, outside the door was Mao holding a tape recorder. He slowly walked away before hitting the replay button to listen to the end of the recording.

"Samon...isn't the father."

He hit the stop button, and an evil smirk appeared on his face.

"I wonder how Samon will response at Thursday's meeting with the nurses," Mao purred, "It's ashame that he adorable and perfect little wife, isn't so perfect afterall."

He put the recorder in his pocket and walked feeling victorious. The two girls and Mitsuru walk out of the security room.

"So when do you plan on telling Samon?" Ahmya asked.

"Probably Friday, I need time to figure out how I'm going to tell him." Nuan sighed.

"The more prepared the better," Mitsuru said.

"Nuan!" Samon yelled.

The two girls looked to there right and say Samon standing there with Kiji. Samon's tail was moving rapidly with irrationation, as he stood there with his arms crossed.

"You're in trouble," Ahmya sang out.

The three started laughing before Nuan walked over to her husband with a kind smile.

"Yes sweetie." She blinked innocently at him.

"Come with me," He took her hand, "We're going home."

Nuan rolled her eyes as she was being practically dragged home. Ahmya rolled her eyes and ealked away.

"It's going to be a long next five days," She said walking passed Kiji.

"That it is." Mitsuru nodded.