2 ↝ A Delicious Meal and A Requited Love?

"Come with me," said Moulay, extending his hand towards her.

"What," replied Linda quietly, choosing to take his hand despite her confusion, since she had nothing to do now anyway; she had run out of spirit stones on Webnovel.

He led her into a spacious dining room where he and the rest of his royal family had been eating. The floor was carpeted with the finest red wool, the walls were adorned with priceless paintings and on the table was plates upon plates of a large variety of gourmet hash browns, golden and still steaming hot.

Linda gasped then clapped her hands, the most expressive thing she had done that day. The prince grinned with satisfaction.

"Wow hash browns," said Linda, a hint of excitement in her usually monotonous voice.

"They're my favourite food," replied Moulay, smiling from ear to ear at the sight of the beautiful girl's excitement.

"Same," answered Linda. "But when the canteen doesn't sell them, I buy pizza scrolls."

"I'll keep a note of that," said the prince, gesturing for one his servants to scurry over so that he could whisper something in their ear.

The servant, who appeared to be of Asian descent, nodded, smiling in Linda's direction.

"Lol why tf is everyone smiling at me," commented Linda.

"If it makes you uncomfortable then shall I stop?" suggested Moulay, who wore an expression of worry of having offended her.

"No, it's okay," Linda assured him, her eyes fixated on the plates of hash browns.

Moulay noticed this and took her hand in his, leading her towards the dining table where the royal family was eating.

"This is my father," said the prince, gesturing to an older man with a bald head who was attempting to peel the skin off a hash brown before eating it. "He's the King of Morocco."

"Wait sho you're da Prinsh?" asked Linda, mouth already full of hash brown.

"Yeah," he replied. "I'm also a billionaire."

Linda smiled to herself, thinking about how much anime merch she could buy.

And in that moment, she too fell in love.

a/n

- thank you so much for reading!

- don't forget to vote + comment if you liked this chapter!

- also this book has somehow reached #1 in #hash so thank you for that lmao