5 ↝ No Contact but a Pleasant Surprise?

The bell for the end of school rang, and the two girls exited class, talking quietly amongst themselves.

"So... what are you gonna do?" asked Sahana. "You guys have no form of contact so even if he does come back, how on earth is he supposed to know where you are? Did you tell him where you live?"

"Wtf no."

"Did you at least tell him which state?"

"No."

"Oh my freaking god Linda you dumbass did you even think this through?"

"Uh no."

Sahana huffed and ruffled her hair in annoyance.

"Linda!" she exclaimed. "So what on earth are you planning on doing?"

"I don't know..." she mumbled. "I don't really care..."

Linda's best friend let out a sigh of disappointment.

"Linda, you're engaged," she said calmly, not seeing much point in being frustrated anymore. "You have to care."

Linda shrugged. "You know I'm not one for commitment, anyways."

"Lin Da Wu, you accepted  his proposal," sighed Sahana. "I know how you are with commitment ever since You-Know-Who, but right now it's your responsibility to make things right. You brought it on yourself, bish."

An airplane flew by right at that moment. Both girls looked upwards, only to see that the vibrant lettering on the side read 'Moroccan Royals'.

"That must be him!" screamed Sahana in excitement.

"Oh."

a/n

- thank you so much for reading!

- don't forget to vote + comment if you liked this chapter!

- please also check out emiyuel's phenomenal fic "White Sand" for clear skin + good grades!!