4 ↝ A Frustrated Friend and a Forgetful Mind?

After that fateful day, the two bid their goodbyes and the prince returned home to Morocco, promising to return to marry her someday.

Linda went back to school the following day, her thoughts still racing as she entered her English classroom.

"Linda!" exclaimed her best friend Sahara, waving her over to the empty spot beside her.

She sat down, placing her bag on the floor next to her and her things on her desk.

"So how was the Opera House?" Sahara questioned, resting her chin on her palm with her eyes filled with curiosity.

"It was pretty good," she replied. "I ate hash browns."

Sahara looked unimpressed. "That's it?"

"Oh yeah," said Linda, remembering something. "I also got engaged."

"...What?"

"Yeah it was like a prince or something."

"A PRINCE OR SOMETHING?" shrieked Sahara. "BISH WHAT THE FRICK ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?"

The teacher sent a sharp look in their direction.

"Sorry Miss," said Sahara sheepishly. She lowered her voice and spoke again. "Linda, what on earth happened?"

"I don't know," said Linda. "It doesn't matter."

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN IT DOESN'T FREAKING MATTER OF COURSE IT DOES LINDA YOU IDIOT EXPLAIN EXACTLY WHAT HAPPENED, WHEN IT HAPPENED, WHERE IT HAPPENED AND WHY."

"Sahara!" snapped the teacher.

"Sorry," she muttered, then turned to Linda again, glaring as she waited for her explanation.

Linda finally gave in and told her best friend the entire story of what had happened from start to finish.

"So..." began Sahara. "Did you get his number? Or his email? Or any form of contact?"

"...No?"

"Linda," sighed Sahara, struggling to contain her frustration. "You are such a freaking dumbass."

a/n

- thank you so much for reading!

- don't forget to vote + comment if you liked this chapter!

- also sorry for the late update, I totally did not forget about this series!!!

- don't forget to stan nct