😫Ugh😫

Taehyung woke up to the sound of his alarm clock. He turned it off and went to the bathroom to brush his teeth take a shower and maybe go out. He didn't think much of today, maybe he'd go to town or meet his friends but there's no point. It's all gonna go to waste soon.

Breaking News: Singer Rosé was found dead at her apartment at 7:27 AM

There really was no point in life, you just wake up, fall asleep. The cycle doesn't end until you die.

Taehyung curled up into a ball. He didn't feel like himself today but really when does he?

His phone flashed white Signalling that he got a text message from someone. It was JJK_9198. (I'mma just text it here cuz I don't wanna go on Instagram)

JJK_9198

Hey baby how have you been

                                                                       Me
                                                          Okay I guess
JJK_9198

Wyd?

                                                                         Me
                                                           Being bored

JJK_9198

Wanna come over?

                                                                          Me
                                                                    okay

JJK_9198

Here's my address XXXXX.

                                                                         Me
                                                                            K

(Forgot to mention but Taehyung is a tattoo artist so he has tattoos)

(Credits to the owners ofc)

He wore a white loose shirt with black pants. He parted his grey fluffy locks. He groaned at the look but just went with it. He walked out the door but of course him being Taehyung he forgot his keys and wallet.

He went back to his house opened the door and grabbed his car keys and wallet.

He drove to Jungkook's house, yea he could get kidnapped or killed but at least he was one step closer to death. He arrived to the apartment complex and gasped in shock, the whole thing looked like a university building.