🍻Booze🍻

After he ate at the Cafe and catches up on some stuff with Jihan he left. He then got a text from Yoongi.

He sighed in defeat, he knew he was going to have a hangover in the morning

He sighed in defeat, he knew he was going to have a hangover in the morning. He made his way to Yoongi's apartment.

He knocked on the door for what felt like hours until Yoongi opened the door. "Hey Tae, you ready? " Taehyung looks at him like if he just asked the dumbest question ever.

"Oh, I'm sorry I came here without being ready. " Yoongi chuckled. "What has this hyung done to you? " He laughed. "Since when have you been sarcastic? "

"Since I've been hanging out with you more. " Yoongi shrugged and grabbed Tae by the shoulder. "Let's go, or else it'll get too late and we will probably get into a fight. "

Taehyung looked at him giggling a little bit "You mean you'll get into a fight. " Yoongi glared at him. "Remember I'm your hyung and I won't hesitate to beat you up. "

"You won't cause i'll have Hobi Hyung to save me and your too whipped for him so ha. " He stuck his tongue out at him while giggling.

∆30 minutes later∆

They arrived at the bar, they entered and sat on two stools. Then the bartender, named Jeonghan. "Hey Yoongi, haven't seen you in a while. " He smiled.

"Hey Jeonghan, how's the bar been? "
Jeonghan sighed, "Not, many people have been coming and it's ruining the business, think the boss will let me off. " He smiled sadly.

Then Seungkwan, another bartender came. "Hey Tae. " Seungkwan greeted him. "Hey Seung. " Taehyung smiled. Both Jeonghan and Yoongi looked confused. "You both know each other. " Both Seungkwan and Taehyung nodded.

"We are class mates. " Taehyung smiled showing his boxy smile. "Anyway Jeonghan, give me a Hite. " Jeonghan nodded and went to grab him a beer.

Yoongi chugged it down. "Tae, you want some? " Yoongi asked. "Yeah sure. " Taehyung asked first one.

Jeonghan slid the beer to Tae. Taehyung took one gulp and made a sour face because of how strong the beer was. He drank the rest of the bottle and ordered another one.

Both Yoongi and Taehyung ordered their 12th beer, which meant they were drunk af. Jeonghan and Seungkwan called a ouber for both of them.