~Preface~

"Her blush was something vicious.."

-Noah Centineo 

'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

Location - Seattle, the "Emerald City"

~Main Character Profiles~

Athena Gopalakrishnan Bhagwan Patel 

Birthday - May 28th, 2003

Height - 5' 3"

Nationality - Mixed Indian

With silky caramel-colored eyes, alluring black tresses that flow down her dainty neck, and a soft hourglass-shaped body, she holds a high sense of dignity. She is very pragmatic and meticulous which works in her favor when it comes to keeping up with things in school and her daily life. Her friends would also describe her as loyal and empathetic since Athena has always been there for them through thick and thin. 

Ezra Ford

Birthday - December 20th, 2001

Height - 5'11"

Nationality - Caucasian

Star Quarterback of the high school football team, every girl in Thunder Mountain High School yearns to be by his side. But I mean, who can blame them though? From the sleek blonde locks that rest upon his oval head to his broad shoulders and his muscularly lean body, this stellar athlete has a equally big personality, making him arrogant, flirtatious, and able to make girls drop to his feet with one glance into his deep, blue eyes.

Ramesh Singh

Birthday - February 17th, 2003

Height - 5'9"

Nationality - North Indian

A social butterfly with a beautifully contagious smile and shiny black curls, Ramesh is the extroverted darling that befriended Athena in the 3rd grade and has never let her go since then. He is the elected president of Thunder Mountain Student Council and has a real knack for painting, which he uses as an outlet to deal with his emotions. However, he has a secret which he has not revealed to anyone and that secret has been the central theme of all of his paintings as of the beginning of the school year...

Brody Schredier

Birthday - July 9th, 2002

Height - 6'1"

Nationality - Canadian

Captain of the school's tennis team and holder of a 3.97 GPA, Brody met Ezra after tutoring him with multiplication times tables in 3rd grade. Now, he protects Ezra from trouble and serves as a faithful listener to all of Ezra's troubles and keeps him from becoming too nonchalant and reckless. His piercing grey eyes, chocolate quiffs, and broad tapered body serve as a wall that shields the enigma within. 

Ella Renée Marie

Birthday - September 2nd, 2001

Height - 5'4"

Nationality - French

Born with a silver spoon in her mouth, Ella is used to having her way. She is an outspoken and snarky spendthrift with a slim build, emerald green eyes, and straight auburn hair that houses her inflated ego. While she does spend a good chunk of time focusing on her education, there is something, rather someone, who she has wanted since the moment she laid eyes on him. She will stop at nothing to get what she desires and wants nothing more than to be the sole ruler of his heart...

'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

Hey everyone! This story was a spur-of-the-moment idea that my friend and I decided to start together. It has the plot of every single chick-lit teen book in our local library so if that's your cup of tea, then make sure to stick around. 

Obviously, we are planning to add in some twists and secrets (*cough* Ramesh *cough*) so that it doesn't become another flop love story.

I apologize if the preface was a little longer than anticipated :( 

I just wanted to give y'all a clear image of who the main peeps were and what they looked like. As if that wasn't enough, I added a bit of background information too! I did this to avoid any confusion in the book if there was flashbacks and stuff so y'all can't complain if you didn't understand those parts >:)

Anyways, you can call me Pip and my friend here is Nan. We are stoked to be writing this together and can't wait to convey another totally real, not satire love story. See y'all around!~

675 words (dayyummm)

written by - Pip :P

edited by - Nan B)