History Of Derry

Amber's POV

"Why's it all murders and missing kids?"

Richie spoke as he looked at the sheet of papers with historic facts about Derry on it that Ben owned .

"Derry's like no town I've ever been in before and as it turns out people die or go missing here six times the national average"
Ben replied

"And you read that ?"
Bev asked

"And that's not all kids are worse , way way worse"

"Damn You wasn't kidding when you told me people go missing often"
I muttered to the boys who informed me of the missing kids back at the barrens .

"I've got more stuff if you wanna see it"
Ben offered .

*****************

I looked around Ben's room admiring all the facts about Derry he had on his wall .

I overheard Ben telling Richie , Eddie and Stan about the 91 disappearances that happened all at once at a camp finding it interesting.

"—-the only trace was a trail of bloody clothes leading to the well house"
Ben explained

"Where's the well house ?"
I asked .

"I don't know somewhere in town I guess"

*******************

I sat at the stump of a tree nearby my house alongside Henry who decided to join me not long after .

"Henry? Do you know where the well house is?"

"Yeah why?"

"Curiosity but where is it ?"

"That run down house on neibolt street"

I thought about this not exactly knowing where that was but I'm sure the boys and Bev would know .

"Have you been in it before ?"

"No . Nobody goes in it . Why do you care about it so much anyway ?"

"I don't"

*****************

The next day the boys and I made our way to Bev's house as she informed us that blood had spurted out of her sink .

"We'll have to hurry . My dad would kill me if he found out I had boys in the apartment"

"R-Richie stay here"
Bill said .

I had noticed how Richie was always the lookout or the one who had to stay behind yet I couldn't decide whether it was because he annoyed the rest of the group or because his talking would actually buy us some time .

"What if he comes back?"
Richie asked .

"Do what you always do . Start talking"
Stan stated.

"It is a gift"
I heard Richie call after us as we made our way up the stairs to the apartment.

Once in the apartment Bev pointed to what I presumed was the bathroom .

"What is it?"
Stan asked .

"You'll see"
Bev said .

The bathroom door creaked open to reveal the entire room covered with blood .

"You see it ? My dad couldn't"

"Yeah I see it"
I stated

"I thought I was crazy"

"Well if your crazy then we're all crazy"
Eddie said .

"We c-can't leave it l-like this"

**************

After the long process of cleaning Bev's bathroom we all got on our bikes making sure to get away from the apartment before Bev's dad got home .

"I just love been your personal doorman you know"
Richie ranted .

"Shut up Richie"
Stan replied

"Well I'm not the one who imagined their bathroom went all Eddie's moms vagina on Halloween"

"S-She didn't imagine it . I s-saw something t-too"

"You saw blood too?"

"I saw G-g-Georgie . He was there then it s-seemed like it was t-this—-"

"Clown. Yeah I saw him too"
Eddie finished

"I didn't see anything but I keep hearing my mom talking to someone then she claims she wasn't and there's never anything in the room . Henry heard the voice from my house aswell"
I said the last part quieter but they all heard .

"Henry as in Bowers ? What was you doing with him?"
Richie asked with a frown .

"Yeah him and his My neighbour"

"Whatever but is it only virgins seeing this stuff"
Richie stated .

I snorted as I knew Richie was lying and certainly was a virgin .

"Oh shit that's Belch Huggins car . We should probably get out of here"
Eddie pleaded

"Isn't that the homeschool kids bike ?"

"Yeah that's Mike's"

"We have to help him"
Bev stated .

"We should?"

"Yes"

We dropped our bikes and went to help Mike .