Travelling

Tae’s pov\\ When i got out of my plane I went straight to grab my luggage. Its my first trip with a plane and I can admit that it was amazing but tiring. I traveled from Seoul to Daegu for a week or more for a new campaign that i was assigned to do. I’m a photographer and I really enjoy my job so when Nature, one of the biggest nature magazines in Korea, offered me this opportunity to travel and take pictures of another town I got excited and accepted immediately. I reached my hotel and got in. I asked for my room and I got my key then walked inside the elevator and tapped the button to the third floor. When I got in my hotel room I was amazed. The hotel seemed pretty luxurious but I didn’t expect my bedroom to look so good. I knew I was gonna enjoy my stay here.

After I unpacked and rested for an hour I went back down at the reception and ordered my dinner. It had already gotten late so I decided to take my food and return to my room. I ate my dinner while watching TV when my phone dinged. I opened my phone and saw that I had a message from my older brother Jimin so I went fast in the app and responded.

JiminieHyung😝: Taetae how are you? Was your flight ok? How is the room?

Tata👽: Jiminie hyung I’m alright. The flight was perfect and the room is even more perfect. I’ll start working tomorrow morning after I get breakfast.

JiminieHyung😝: Ok Tata call me if you need anything and have nice dreams~

Tata👽: Night night hyungie~

I laughed at how stupid we were being with my brother but we were always like this, loving but the next moment mean. He is the only person I have at the moment and I know he loves me as much as I do. I closed my phone returning my attention to the movie that was playing. I got bored quickly so I decided it was time to sleep. I closed the television and opened the small light on my night stand. I plugged my phone so it wont die from battery tomorrow and turned into a comfortable position then closed my eyes. I let my self fall asleep after a while.

I opened my eyes and looked at the window but it was still dark outside. I took my phone and opened it. My eyes squinted from the bright light. I looked and it was 5 am. I sighed but got out of bed and got dressed. ‘I guess I’ll start early my day today’ I thought to my self as I went to the bathroom to do my everyday routine. After about half an hour I got out of the room and walked to the elevator. I was fully awake by now but I thought my mind played games on me when i heard someone yell 'Wait'. I stopped my self before tapping the button and looked around. I didn’t see anyone at first but then a man, dressed in a nice suit, with a bag on hand, walked in the elevator. I looked at him and almost choked on my saliva. He seemed younger than me but not that much, tall, maybe two or three centimeters taller than me, his hair were a beautiful shade of brown and his body was well built. And well lets just say that his face was more attractive than I thought. When I looked in his dark brown eyes believe me I think I died for a second. He smiled at me and my heart almost got out of my chest. I quickly turned my gaze to the ground. He pushed the last floor button and I shyly stood at the corner waiting to get out as fast as possible.