Confusion

Jungkook’s pov\\ It has been a day since I arrived here in Daegu for the business trip I had to attend and I’m really satisfied with how the first meeting went by.

It’s now 5 am and I, as always, have a meeting to go to but I’m already ten minutes late. I mean don’t judge who has a meeting at fucking 5 in the goddamn morning? I got dressed as fast as I could and prepared my self with the correct papers then run out of my room but when I turned the corner for the elevator I saw it closing. I cursed under my breath and yelled at the person in the elevator to wait. Fortunately he did and I got in. I stopped for a second to catch my breath then turned to the stranger who was already looking at me. His gaze went from my whole body to my face and he seemed almost amused. I looked at him in the eyes and his eyes felt like they were staring deep into my soul. I smiled at him to make the stare challenge we just had less awkward and he just hang his head low and slightly pushed himself on the corner of the elevator. I tapped the last floor button and stayed quiet waiting. When the elevator dinged signaling we arrived at the last floor he quickly fast-walked to the reception, telling something to the lady behind the counter, then walked as quickly as before to the dinning area. I had no time to get breakfast so I could get the chance to see him more so I run out of the hotel fast so I wont get out of the meeting list.

After a long, exhausting day I walked slowly in the hotel and took the elevator to my room. I was not in a good mood which caused me to scoff to everyone that walked past me. I know I was rude but I was super down. I walked in the right floor when the elevator reached it and then walked down the big hallways too lost in my mind to notice a person, not paying attention either, then bump into him. I was so pissed that I was about to yell at them but when they lifted their head I saw the two eyes that killed me this morning. My face softened and I smiled weakly at him. He did too. “I’m sorry, I wasn’t paying much attention and-” he started but I cut him off “It’s fine just I had a bad day and I was about to scold the person that bumped me but you’re lucky it’s you.” I said and his cheeks started going pink. That made me want to keep going and see full red on his cheeks but he just nodded and bowed then left. I looked at him leave, a little sadness in my eyes, but I shook it off and walked to my room.

After I had taken a shower I was ready for bed and already tired enough to fall asleep like a dead person so I jumped in bed and closed my eyes. It felt good, the sheets were so smooth and a little cold and I liked it a lot. Suddenly the stranger plopped in my mind. I started thinking of his eyes. They looked so beautiful, big and brown that I just got lost into them. Then his lips, they weren’t big nor small, just the perfect size. How would it feel to kiss those perfect lips.I wanted to kiss them. I wanted to kiss and bite and suck those lips till they were red. I opened my eyes quickly and let a sigh at what my thoughts were turning into. I closed my eyes once again and this time trailed off to sleep.