Unexpected

Tae’s pov// We talked for hours, just chatting for our past and our present while eating and drinking some wine. I never felt more rich in my life and I really liked Jungkook’s company. He was sweet and kind through the whole night and I have to admit that if I haven’t already then for sure I’m falling for him now. I don’t know what it is about him. He is charming, nice, sweet, kind, funny, handsome, rich, playful and hot as fuck. I mean what did I do to deserve attention from such a person. I learned many things about him that night. Now its like I know him for years. He trusted me with many things and I did too. I just talked to him like an open book.We walked out of the restaurant in silence but it was a comfortable one. It felt nice being around him. Now that I knew him more. We walked in the car and drove back to the hotel, the ride being as quiet as our walk before but it still felt good. We arrived at the hotel and walked in, getting in the elevator and reaching our floor. He walked me to my door and turned to me. “I had an amazing time today Tae. I think we should do it again.” I smiled at him and held his hand in mine. “Yes Kookie I think we should. Goodnight.” I said quietly because it was already late and people were sleeping then leaned up and kissed his cheek slowly. He froze on his spot and when I pulled away he looked at me with a stoned expression. He grabbed my waist and leaned forward and at that moment I thought I would die. His face was close to mine and he kissed gently the corner of my lips but it was so light that I couldn’t even consider it a kiss. He pulled away and smiled then caressed my cheek which made me lean to his touch. “Goodnight beautiful. See you tomorrow.” he said and left. I walked in my room and let out a breath that I didn’t know I was holding. I wanted to tell Jimin but I knew that it was already late and that he probably fell asleep already. I walked to my bed, changed to my pajamas and then plopped in, putting my phone to the charger and closing the lights. I was so tired but happy that I slept with a big smile that night. The next morning I got up and did my morning routine. Today is my break and I don’t have anywhere to attend so I dressed up quickly and walked out of my room. I was planning to go for a walk but I decided to go to Jungkook’s room. I knocked lightly at his door and I heard muffled steps coming towards the door. He opened the door and looked at me then smiled brightly. “Tae good morning. What brings you here?” “I wanted to see if you woke up because I was ready to go for a walk and I wouldn’t mind if you joined me.” “That sounds good but we’ll go to the offices that are some streets away first because I have to drop some papers and then we can go to the park that’s across from there.” “Sounds like a plan to me. Lets go Kookie.” I said and smiled brightly and when he came back with his bag he held my waist and we walked to the elevator. We got out of the hotel and towards the offices talking about our morning and dreams from the night before and before I realized it we were at the offices. I waited for him outside, scrolling through my phone. Even though it was morning there weren’t any people or cars at the street. While I was waiting I heard light footsteps from behind me and then a voice right next to my ear saying “Hey there sexy..”

A/n: i know these chapters are sort but i dont know if im able to write more or if anyone would want them to be longer XD