Date?

Taehyung’s pov// I walked out of the photography company building sighing. It was a long day today, I abandoned Jungkook at the dinning area, I was supper late for my interview and got scolded from my boss because I was late. I walked a little through the streets not knowing where I was going, just to get my mind off of all the things that were bugging me today. After a couple of hours it started to get dark outside so I called for a taxi. Once I was settled in the taxi I told the driver the hotel address and we drove in silence. I looked out the window thinking of Jungkook and how he maybe doesn’t want to see me again after I ran like that from our breakfast. But the way he treated me was telling me otherwise. It was telling me that he actually had some sort of attraction towards me.

I thanked the driver and payed him once we finally arrived at the hotel. I got out the taxi and walked slowly and tiredly towards the elevator. When the doors were about to close someone came running in and I looked up from my phone, smiling softly at the figure infront of me.

Jungkook smiled back and stood beside me in the elevator then handed me something. “I think you need this to get in your room.” Jungkook said handing me the key for my room. I looked at him shocked and confused. He chuckled and spoke up again. “When you ran off today you left it behind and I got it to hand it back to you.” I smiled big. “Thank you so much. What can I do to make it up to you?” he looked away, pretending to be thinking hard then he turned around with a big ass smile, looking at me like he had found gold. “I know! You’ll let me treat you to dinner.’’ he said happily glancing at me with pleading eyes. I sighed pretending to be a little troubled but in reality I was so excited I was screaming in my mind. When the elevator dinged and we walked out I looked at him and spoke up. “Fine you can treat me to dinner. But in one condition.” I said and he looked expectantly at me, waiting for me to continue. “We’ll go somewhere else than the hotel’s restaurant.” I finished and he smiled widely, showing his bunny teeth to me. “Of course. So tomorrow I’ll pass by your room at around 7 and I’ll pick you up. Wear something nice okay?” he said and I nodded then we bid our goodbyes and walked to our rooms.

I closed the door of my room and let a sigh of relief. I walked in my room, leaving my stuff at my nightstand and grabbing my pajamas and a towel. I undressed myself and walked to the bathroom to take a shower. I looked at my self in the mirror and sighted. ‘He seems to like me but what does he even like from this alien face’ I thought and laughed a bit. I walked in the shower taking a long and relaxing bath. After that I dried and dressed myself then plopped in my bed with a groan. I turned on my TV and just let it play while I closed my eyes thinking. After a while without me understanding it I fell asleep.