Beautiful

Jungkook’s pov// I opened my eyes. Today I had no meeting and I was planning on finding that guy and talk to him. I got up even though it was only 8am and got dressed and ready to leave. After I was ready I walked out of my room and towards the elevator but I bumped into someone and made them stumble and fall. “Oh my god I’m so sorry let me help you.’’ I crouched to help the person and saw that it was the person I was thinking about. He looked at me and smiled which made me smile. “Hey’’ he said and my smile grew bigger. “Hi there.” he smiled brightly, his mouth forming a box which I thought was adorable. “Let me help you. Again I’m really sorry’’ I pulled him up to his feet and collected his phone and bag. He smiled again and took his things from me. “Thanks. It’s no problem I wasn’t paying attention either, you see I just got out of my room and I didn’t expect someone to be behind me’’ he said laughing a little and that made me chuckle.

This is your room?’’ “Yeah” he nodded and looked at the door. “Well mine is just two rooms away. Anyways after the mess I made I think I should treat you to breakfast” I said and he smiled his box smile again. He denied at first but after I showed him that I wasn’t gonna take my offer back he accepted. We walked in the elevator and at the reception. We ordered our breakfast and then proceded to walk in the dinning area. When we reached the table we would be sitting I pulled the chair and offered it for him to seat. His smile grew bigger and he let a small thank you escape his lips as he was sitting in his chair. I sat too and turned my attention towards the beautiful being infront of me. He was looking around, his eyes sparkling from the different lights and I could see some happiness in them? He looked so cute and angelic that I thought my heart would burst from excitement and happiness at any moment. If I was sure I would swear that I was in love from first sight with the cute guy infront of me. As I was lost in my thoughts our breakfast came and we happily ate while stealing small glances from each other. After our delicious food we ordered some coffee, chatting about nothing and everything as we waited for our drinks. While we were drinking our coffee he got some cream on his cheek and my mind went blank. I leaned forward without controlling my body and kissed the cream that was on his cheek. When I pulled away I saw a light red color on his cheeks and he was hanging his head low not daring to look at me in the eyes. I pulled him by his chin using my fingers and made him look at me. I smiled at him and the red on his cheeks became darker. “We should hang out more don’t you think, Taehyung? For how long will you be staying here?" I asked a bit teasingly using his cute name i got to know some minutes before “For a-about a week a-and...and y-yeah we should” he said blushing harder at his last sentence. I was melting from his cuteness and innocence. He looked at his watch and gasped. “Oh god Jungkook I’m sorry I have to go. I should have been at a place by 10 and it’s already 10:27” he said quickly grabbing his things and standing up “Thank you so much for the meal. Have a nice day” he said and before I could answer he left. I looked down a bit disappointed because i wanted to spent more time withi him but I noticed he forgot his room key as I looked down. I faintly smiled and grabbed it so i can return it to him myself when he gets back.