Bored

You hadn't really seen Yaz and the doctor for a while after you left them. It had been ages. You all decided to leave them two alone while you guys had been spending literally hours playing different games.

"I wanna go somewhere" you sighed, throwing down the cards.

"What?! Have you not been having fun playing all these games. I can't remember the last time we all sat down and played" Ryan said.

"Yeah, we did used to play games a lot when I was sixteen. But..we've been playing all day. Even Graham had enough time to have a shower and change out of those cake covered clothes. I wanna go somewhere I'm bored" you whined.

Missy, Ryan and Graham chuckled at your impatience. You sighed, really seeming a bit bored now. You had also noticed that all the bottles of beer had finished, mostly by you of course.

"I don't think the doctor wanted you going anywhere today" Ryan spoke up "said something about letting you heal properly and keeping you safe"

You huffed, throwing your arms up. They all looked at you in amusement.

"My face is fine! Look, it already looks a lot better than yesterday. I'm fine I wanna go somewhere. The doctor doesn't need to be so protective" you complained.

"You do know that if we go somewhere loads of people will stare at you" Missy said.

"Well than take me somewhere which doesn't have people who will stare" you said. "Like somewhere which has lots of nature. We like nature. We've been to loads of amazing forests. Look, I just want to go on an adventure!" You exclaimed.

"Well the doctor's not here yet so you can't exactly go anywhere" Ryan said.

"We don't need the doctor, we've got Missy" you said, gesturing towards Missy.

"It's a bit rude to just fly the the doctor's TARDIS without her permission isn't it?" Graham said.

You rolled your eyes, sighing heavily. You looked around, wondering what had taken the doctor and Yaz so long.

"Where are they anyways, it's been hours?" You asked.

"Didn't Yaz day that the Netflix and chill is the best way to make up with someone?" Ryan smirked.

You laughed at that, shaking your head. You didn't really want to think of that. You'd already had way too much talk on that subject for your comfort to these guys. But then again..that could be what they were doing.

"Well if they are doing that then we have all the more time to fly the TARDIS without the doctor noticing" you said, really just feeling bored.

"I'm not one hundred percent sure they'd be doing that. Do you know how long the doctors lived for? It would take a long time to tell Yaz everything. I mean..maybe she is telling her everything. Really everything." Missy said "and I'm sure even bringing herself to say some stuff would take her a while" she explained.

"Well whatever they're doing, I wanna go somewhere. I'm bored. Please Missy" you pleaded, giving Missy the puppy eyes.

She rolled her eyes, sighing before getting up. You smiled and cheered before getting up. Ryan and Graham got up too. Ryan didn't seem to care too much but it was obvious Graham was a little unsure about just stealing the TARDIS.

"I don't think we should just steal the TARDIS like this" he said in worry while you all started making your way down the corridor.

You scoffed, turning around with crossed arms to face Graham. You were literally waking backwards now and just hoed you wouldn't hit something.

"Graham, you do remember that the doctor stole the TARDIS herself from her own people don't you?" You exclaimed.

"That is true. And not just any TARDIS. A faulty TARDIS. More fine that way" Missy smiled.

"Yeah. And anyways, it'll only be for a bit. And we won't cause any trouble. How can we if there won't be any people where we're going? Just Mother Nature herself" you smiled, turning back around.

"Oh...Okay then.." Graham hesitantly agreed "but the doctor's gonna be mad if she finds out"

"Oh she can't do anything to me" Missy shrugged.

You looked over at her with a doubtful look on your face at that.

"Missy last time, the only time, she shouted at you, you ended up coming to the edge of a cliff with me" you said.

"Well..yeah but I'm not gonna do that again am I. Anyways, I think she's gonna care more about Yaz" she replied with.

You nodded, thinking deeply before you looked at everyone.

"Actually, this is a great time to talk to you guys about this. I feel like the doctor and Yaz haven't really had enough time together recently. You know, just being girlfriends together instead of constantly running around and saving everyone" you said.

"Love they spend every night together I think they're doing just fine" Missy chuckled.

You couldn't help but blush at the way she calls you love. You couldn't even remember any other person who'd called you that.

"Just like you two do then" Ryan smirked.

You sighed, groaning a little bit. Not this conversation again. You didn't even realise you'd been spending every night with Missy before Yaz pointed it out. You decided to just ignore it and shake your head a little.

"What I meant was, they haven't really gone out much." You said. "I was thinking, maybe we could organise a special night for them"

"You mean like a date?" Ryan asked.

"Yes! Like a date. For the two of them. You know, a big dance floor and romantic music in the back. Shopping for dresses. Everything." You smiled.

"I like the idea. We should totally organise something like that for them" Ryan said.

"Yeah sounds good" Graham smiled.

"We need to keep it a secret from those two though. It has to be a big surprise" you said in a serious tone.

"Of course. When do you plan on actually doing this?" Missy asked.

"I dunno? Sometime soon. We should search up some big halls we can rent out for a night first" you said.

"Sounds good" Missy agreed.