Reckless

Warning: there's some fluff from the beginning here

You were drunkenly putting on your trousers, struggling to pull them up as you giggled stupidly.

"Need help there cutie?" You looked over and saw Seris.

She was lying in all her glory, on the bed, completely naked. You grinned, looking over her light green body and all her curves. You bit your lip, blushing at the memory of everything you both just did. You turned around, trying to cool yourself down.

"I'mm good" you said, pulling up your trousers and struggling with the belt.

"Or...you could just not bother with the clothes" she smirked "as strange as they are, you look better with them off"

You blushed at that, shaking your head while giggling. You got your bra, putting it on and struggling to hook it at the back. You stumbled a few times in your alcohol driven state, groaning annoyingly while fiddling with the bra.

You heard footsteps behind you and turned your head, seeing Seris come up to you to help. You glanced over her bare figure, biting your lip before turning away. Her fingers wrapped around the hooks, and you let go, letting her do it up. You could feel her fingers hook them up and gently run over your back.

"What kind of a magnificent creature are you?" She asked quietly, her fingers stroking the skin of your back.

You smiled slightly, blushing madly "we ask eeach other thiss now?" You giggled.

Seris smiled, "I knew enough about your body." she whispered seductively, kissing your neck lightly.

You smiled "I'm a human. Fromm what I can telll we're prettyy muchh the same as you are except a littlee less greeen" you slurred slightly.

Seris hummed "human huh? Never heard of one. I'm a doan"

You giggled "Niceee to meet youu"

She chuckled "you too"

She grinned "I doubt you humans can do this though" she said, before touching the wall and a load of beautiful flowers and green plants started to grow there.

Your eyes widened at the sight in front of you "whoa! That's amazzzing"

She chuckled at you. You got your shirt, putting it over your head, struggling with the arms and stumbling a few times. Seris giggled at you as you tried to put on your shoes with difficulty.

She came forward in front of you, her hands holding yours. You couldn't help but glance your eyes over her amazing body.

"Stay with me" she whispered, looking at you with a soft look.

You sighed "I canntt" You told her sadly.

"Please" she tried again "I had so much fun tonight. I know you did too cutie"

You blushed "yyou should put some cloothes onn"

She sighed "you really are going then?" She asked.

You nodded your head slowly "I have to"

She nodded her head, walking back over to her bed and lying down.

"I won't forget you" she said.

You nodded your head "I doubttt I'll forgettt you too. I've nevver...done..anythhing with an aliennn before" you said, finished with your shoes.

She smirked at that before sighing again "do you want me to walk you home?" She asked.

You shook your head "I'mm okay" you said.

She nodded her head "I guess this is goodbye then"

"Yeah. I guess it iss. Bye Seris" you said, feeling slightly down.

"Bye (y/n)" she replied, looking at you.

You took one last look over her, and smiling at her as you looked at each other's eyes for a few moments. With that you stumbled towards the door and out of her room, and somehow managing to find your way out of her mansion of a house. She was definitely wealthy. You got outside and noticed that it was dark outside now. You mumbled incoherent thing to yourself, giggling slightly and feeling a lot better after tonight.

You stumbled back towards the TARDIS, seeing the blue box parked down the street. You smiled at yourself, stumbling and tripping over your own feet. You couldn't deny that you felt a lot better and much more happier than before. Your mind and body just finally felt free. And you felt important for once. You really needed that. To feel like someone again. To feel needed and loved again.

You were humming lightly to yourself, grinning stupidly at the memories as you made your way. And finally, with a lot of difficulty, made it back to the TARDIS, wasting no time in opening the doors and walking in.

You continued to him to yourself, dancing around slightly with several stumbles, closing your eyes.

"Where the heck have you been!" You jumped at hearing that, opening your eyes and seeing an angry doctor there.

"And wh..why is your belt and trousers undone?" Missy stuttered, looking at you as she made her way over.

You furrowed your brows, looking down and seeing your trousers not zipped up and your belt just hanging there, not even properly put through the loops. Though through your goggled and alcohol influenced vision, you didn't really see that it was. You only started to giggle, holding one end of the belt and laughing really hard.

"It's a snnake!" You slurred "I goot a pettt snakeee. Whooo, snakkkeesnakkesnekeee" you giggled, waving about the belt.

The doctor groaned "have you been drinking?!" She asked angrily.

You giggled, "I've done aa lott more thannn just drinnkingg" you tired to look at her, stumbling forward and tripping.

You prepared yourself to hit the ground but we're caught by strong arms. You looked up and saw the doctor holding you, wearing a big frown. You giggled at her, lifting an arm and booping her nose.

"Boop" you giggled.

She didn't seem impressed though. And you struggled to get back to your feet. Missy came forward to help and you could see her eyes focus on your neck before her features seemed to get darker.

"Who touched you?!" She asked darkly, staring at your neck and then at your undone pants.

You sniggered "Seris! She's so prettyy. She's greeen and really, realllly good in bed" you said "and she can make thessse plantss grow!" You exclaimed.

Missy growled angrily "I'm gonna kill her-"

The doctor cut her off quickly, grabbing her by the arm roughly "no you're not Missy. You're not moving from there. (Y/n), why would you do something like that! You wandered off, drank and...were reckless!" The doctor scolded.

You rolled your eyes "she didnttt force me innnto anything. She was niccee to me" you slurred "I wanted to"

Missy frowned deeply "why? You didn't need to go have another one night stand! Is this your coping mechanism now?!" She asked, looking hurt and angry "and I thought I said wait a little bit before you start drinking again!"

You sighed "look!" You snapped "I jusst wanted to be loved" your voice cracked slightly "is that too much to assk for?"

Both time ladies went quiet after hearing that and seeing your saddened face. You begrudgingly got off them both, stumbling as you made your way towards the corridors.

You suddenly started to feel very dizzy and before you knew it, you went toppling to the ground and the world went dark.

A/n: we've got to that familiar part where I've used up all the chapters Wattpad let's you have for a story. So I've published a third book carrying on.

The third book is called
13th Doctor x reader (3rd book)