Roaring Sports Festival

Hey heroes, ready for this next chapter, of course you are, lets get going.

Reader POV

I.M: This is a super human society with 80% of us possessing some uncanny ability. Cities swirled with chaos and confusion following the appearance of these powers and a new profession emerged, we call those who fight for justice and help others in need, heroes. Oh, by the way this is the story of how I became the world's greatest hero with my brother. (Play)

"This sports festival it's something that the pros no the entire country will be watching very closely. Think of the sports festival as your debut you are the fledgling symbol of peace, the next All Might, Izuku Midoriya. You must introduce yourself to the world and proudly say I am here."

"But All Might that's your catchphase, besides what can I do?"

"You know how the sports festival is set up right?"

"Well yeah, of course, students are separated by class year and then the support, business, general studies and hero courses all fight against each other in a bunch of primarily trials, whoever makes it through the initial games face of in the finals. It's basically a big round robbing turnout."

"Right, meaning you'll have plenty of opportunities to sell yourself."

"I guess." All Might falls back with the couch. "I'm sorry, I mean everything you're saying is absolutely correct All Might. But honestly it's kinda hard to get excited about this after everything that just happened at the USJ. Plus I've already got the world's greatest hero teaching me so the festival probley isn't my only hope of getting scouted by an agency and besides I don't know if I can stand out right now considering I did so horribly on the fitness test and can't control One for All very well." I sweatdrop.

"Izuku calm down."

"Man nobodies better at spatting word vomit than you kid."

"You can say that again." We stand looking over the couch.

"Hey, are you okay?"

"Yeah." He looks at us.

"Some heroes always aim for the top while others happily settle. The difference between those two mind sets is a big impact on how far you go in the real world. I understand how you feel and I may be projecting a bit of myself onto you, however I hope you haven't forgotten the emotions you felt back at the beach during our training." School ends and we are about to leave when we see a giant group of students at the door.

"Um, why the heck are you all here?"

"Do you students have some sort of business with our class?"

"Why are you blocking our doorway, I won't let you hold us hostage?"

"They're scouting out the competition, idiots. We're the class that survived a real villain attack. They wanna see us with their own eyes." Suki walks up to them, I follow behind him, glaring at them. "At least now you know what a future pro looks like, now move it extras." I snicker.

"You can't go around calling people extras because you don't know who they are."

"Why not Iida, it's a lot more fun?" I turn to him and grin. Then turn back and glared at them. "But yeah, move." Some of them shake in fear.

"So this is class 1-A, I heard you guys were impressive, but you just sound like an ass. Is everyone in the hero course delusional or just you two." I get a tick mark as a purple haired ass walks up front. "How sad to come here and find a bunch of ego maniacs. I wanted to be in a hero course, but like many others here I was forced to choose a different track, such is life. I didn't cut it the first time around but I have another chance, if any of us do well in the sports festival the teachers can decide to transfer us to the hero course, and they'll have to transfer people out to make room. Scouting the competition, maybe some of my peers are but I'm here to let you know that if you don't bring your very best, I'll steal your spot right from under you, consider this a deceleration of war." Him and Suki have a stare off, I look at them bored and yawn. He looks to me.