•vierundsechzig•

Melanie

The fight was loud

The fight was loud. I can heard the growling getting louder and louder. It sounded like it was by the door but I bet it was inside. I look back at Malika who was looking up at the ceiling. She was breathing very fast. I have to calm her down.

"Malika"I grabbed her hand. "Everything is fine. Maynard will get rid of Cullen. You and the baby will live happy with me and mom"

"I'm just scared for my baby Melanie"she cried. "What if he or she grow up asking for a father or who was they father"

"Malika, all my life I thought my father was my father but he wasn't"I said.

"What?"she narrowed her eyebrows.

"Mom first mate was Cullen brother mufusa. I didn't know he was my father but mom told me the whole story of what happen"I sigh. "I'm not saying it's okay being a single mother but Cullen is wrong for what he did"

"He said he loved me"Malika said. "Sometimes I believed him but I don't think I can believe him now"

I nod my head. Just then I heard a loud thud above us. The pack was all screaming and covering their ears. I could feel Maynard being hurt very badly. I can feel his pain.  I look up at the ceiling hearing growling and loud stomps coming to the basement door.

"Everyone stay calm"I whispered. I turn into my black wolf then slowly approach the door. I was waiting for Cullen to open this door. I growled lowly waiting patiently.

Once the door open, I jump onto the person ready to rip his head off. But then I stop once I smelt his scent and looked at his face.

"Maynard?"

"Yes it's me"he groaned. I lick his face then got off his body. He look at Malika with a sad look. "Cullen is dead"

Malika looked down and sniffle. "Good"she mumble. Something telling me that Malika wanted Cullen alive. She wanted him to see their child but I don't think Cullen wanted to keep that baby. Yeah he said he wanted Malika only but I think he was gone kill her himself.

"Pack, let's move out and back to our territory. There's still a war, so be quiet listen to your Alpha and Luna commands" he just said Luna. I'm his Luna now!! "I can tell your excited Melanie"he smiled.

"Very"