•fünfundsechzig•

Melanie

Few months later

Few months later

"Luna, where do you want this?"

"Anywhere. Just not in the room with me and Maynard"I chuckle making her laugh. It was a statue that Maynard bought. The damn thing scares me to death. I can't bare to look at it.

Today is me and Maynard wedding. Also, our first time in the big mansion that we bought. This mansion is like a castle. A lot of room for our people. We decided to combine some of Yellowstone pack with Melanin pack. Just to make it bigger and better. Next thing you know, mixed kids would be running around here all happy and excited.

"Luna, where are you going?"I heard Malika behind me with a smile. Her pregnant stomach was poking out. She still don't want to tell me and mom what she's having. "You suppose to be getting ready for your wedding"

"I know but shit is just everywhere and I need this place clean before the guest arrives"I sigh heavily.

"The butlers got it. Let's just get you ready"Malika rested her hand on my back pushing me to my room that was far down the hall. "Now ima do your hair and makeup. I would call Kim and her sister but they busy setting up flowers and shit"

"I'm good with no makeup and my hair is fine"I spoke.

"Melanie....."

"Malika, This is my wedding and I want to be comfortable at my own wedding. I understand you want me to dress up as a queen which i am, but it's not about the dress and makeup. It's about how proud you walk down the aisle for your husband and the pack"I smiled.

"Well then. Let's just sit here and talk about life I guess"Malika sat down on the bed rubbing her stomach. "I don't know how it feels to be a Luna, but seeing you as Luna makes it look easy"

"Well it's not easy"I shook my head. "It's hard malika"

"Doesn't seem like it though"she stood up. "At least let me do your nails or something"she smiled.

I smiled back at her and giggle. "Fine. Only a little bit of color"

"Girrrlllll. You already know me"Malika sat down in front of me grabbing my hands. She looked into my eyes deeply mumbling words out. It was like she was stuck.

"Malika"

"........."

"Malika"I pulled my hands away. She gasp holding her chest. "Are you okay?"I got up and sat next to her. "Talk to me"

"I saw your future"she said. "You and Maynard had a little girl and a little boy the next year"

"That's all you saw?"I ask.

"That's it"she shrugged her shoulders. "I never knew I could do that"

"You have a gift"

Later

 "Maynard, do you take Melanie as your wife and Luna?"

"I really do"

"Melanie, do you take Maynard as your husband and alpha"

"I really do too" I smiled wide.

"I may pronounce you King and Queen of the Yellowstone pack!!"

All of the warriors, hunters, beta, delta howled to the moon as me and Maynard kissed in the moonlight. After our kiss, I looked at his parents who smiled at me. Maynard looked at my parents as they smiled at him.

I finally felt complete. I went to war for him. Did some stupid shit for him. Found my mom. Understood who my real father was. Some hectic shit happened.

But I'm looking forward to our future. I proved to the pack that I can be the best Luna and protector. And I also proved to him that I can be the best wife and lover to him.

It doesn't matter what skin color you are. Religion. Just know that love will always find it's way to a person heart.

Maynard needed love.

I was his
Remedy

The End