CHAPTER I

A/N: All ideas expressed in this story are purely fictional and have no affiliations with the celebrities who are only used for appearances. This story is just IMAGINATION and shouldn't be taking seriously-PLEASE DO NOT PLAGIARIZE THIS STORY OR ANY OF MY STORIES.

.

C̾A̾S̾T̾

C̾A̾S̾T̾

Normani Kordei - Sade Wilfred
Kelly Oubre. Jr - Orion Bishop
Kash Doll - Sarai Lynne
Justine Skye - Jolissa Evans
Tink - Jia Evans
Saweetie - Charisma Jade

.

♦

.

   SHE HAD BUILT A KINGDOM in her head that still had yet to spill over into her reality. Since there were no castles, thrones or royalty in the ghetto that Sadé Amiya Wilfred grew up in. And the closes she had come to that was her mother Josefina Murray. Who was known around as a Trap Queen to one of the most notorious dealers at the time Bully Diaz.

Sadé didn't understand back then what this title meant or what was needed to hold it. But as she grew up, she noticed Josefina's soft features turn hard and empty of any color. Like the stuff, she'd often sniff. Which only got worse when Bully got sentenced to life without parole in prison.

He was the twins, Jia and Jolissa, father.

Luckily neither had inherited any of his features now that Josefina had moved onto dating a lesser-known dealer on the block. Who had been rivaling with Bully before he got locked up.

His name was Armon Thomas, but everyone knew better than to call him that. "Call me, Arson!" He'd bark scaring a poor young Sadé until she wet herself.

Josefina would be right there on the other couch in the living room eyeballing her child with a look of disgust she'd say. "Get yo pissy ass in that bathroom now and go clean yourself."

"But mommy all the water is cold." Sadé would plead.

"Then microwave some!" Josefina yelled, putting on a show for Arson.

It seemed Josefina's personality changed to match whatever guy she was with.

She would switch herself to fit into their lifestyle and this only got worse when Arson left after impregnating her.

She gave birth to her fifth and final child, Alena.

The girls learned the hard way that they were all that they had in this world after Josefina's health and appearance continued to deteriorate from excessive drug use.

She was a tester for the dealers now the only other job she had in her lifetime.

Josefina, who they called Fina would be strutting up and down the street corners in stilettos. That elongated her dark figure while her daughters would be home in the apartment starving. With eviction notes drowning the front door.

There Sadé would mimic the dancers from the music videos on BET and MTV. Slowly, her big brown eyes took in each of the movements displayed on the screen. She flexed and twisted her body to the beat until she got the whole routine down.

This, of course, didn't sit right with Josefina. But this determination would only land a now 17 years old Sadé to the cheer team in high school.

.

🚨 NEW STORY ALERTTT 🚨 PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO COMMENT, VOTE, AND ADD THIS STORY TO YOUR LIBRARY AND/OR READING LISTS.

STARTED: OCT 23, 2019
COMPLETED: FEB 14, 2020