01

It was a normal Friday night for Aizawa. Patrolling the streets and insuring the citizens safety. 

Just as his shift was about to end, he heard a subtle cry in the distance. 

He went towards it, expecting to find a lost child of some sort. He was somewhat right.

Walking among the swaying trees while hearing the sound of vehicles passing by, he had finally found the source of the crying. It was a baby, sitting on top of a park bench, wrapped in a large white blanket. 

Or at least it was.

Aizawa gasped at the sight of, what he assumed to be, the baby's parents covered in their own blood, limbless and lifeless.

Aizawa stepped over the bloodied up body's to reach the baby.

The baby was a little girl with shining (e/c) eyes and shimmering (h/c) hair. She was beautiful beyond compare though an ugly crier.

Aizawa picked the baby up and cradled her in his arms. 

He assumed that the baby was around 3 months of age. 

Aizawa reached for his back pocket, grabbing his phone and calling for help.

<>-<>-<>-<>-<>-<>-<>-<>

*BEEP BEEP BEEP*

(Y/n) woke up with a start. "Ugh, what time is it." she spoke in a raspy voice. She looked over to her alarm clock and silenced it. '5:30, ' she read. 'oh.. right.'

(Y/n) rolled out of bed, regretting that she accepted her dads offer to train All Might's new successor with him.

She put on a black sports bra and a pair of black leggings to go with them. (Y/n) brushed and tied her hair into a messy bun before grabbing an apple and heading out before quickly running back inside to put on her Asics and running back out.

'All Might asked me to meet him at the beach downtown, if you can even call it that anymore.' she recalled while shivering at the thought of piles of rubbish that had been building up over the years. 

The beach was only a few minutes away so she didn't bother taking her motorbike and decided that an early morning run wasn't going to hurt.

She jogged over to the beach while quickly finishing off the apple.

'I wonder who it's gonna be, I hope it's someone hot.' she thought before mentally telling herself off.

The sound of crashing waves and seagulls came into play. Stepping onto the littered, once white sand, she saw a skinny skeleton with long, blonde locks a few meters away.

(Y/n) quickly ran up and jumped onto the small man.

"Uncle Yagi!" she yelled embracing him in a bear hug. "Young (N/n), it's been so long." he said happily hugging her back.

"This is my new successor, Izuku Midoriya." Toshinori spoke after a solid 3 minutes of being squeezed to death.

He signaled to a boy with bushy emerald hair, about 3/4 of a foot taller than her. 

(Y/n) didn't know why, but he looked oddly familiar.

"Hi, my name (Y/n) Aizawa. It's nice to meet you!" she greeted. 

(Y/n) wasn't usually this open to new people, but she felt a sense of warmth when around the broccoli haired boy.

Izuku's face instantly became blood red while he simply looked away.

"I-it's n-nice to m-meet you t-too." he hastily stuttered out.

(Y/n) gave him a closed eye smile before turning back to her uncle.

"What are we going to be doing?" she asked curiously, looking past the fluttering feeling in her stomach.

This had gotten Izuku's attention as he had now turned back awaiting All Might's answer.

"Well..." he started, "he's going to clean a section of this beach." 

Izuku's looked like his soul had just left his body. 

"Whelp," (Y/n) started "You're screwed."