02

The sun rose, covering the sky with pink and orange hues looking like an early morning masterpiece. 

(Y/n) woke up to the sound of birds chirping and vehicles passing by. 

She rolled out of bed and started to get ready. It was early in the morning since today was the day of the entrance exam and the day that Izuku was to inherit All Might's powers. 6:00 am to be exact and she was supposed to meet Izuku at 5:30. 

She was late. Again.

After throwing on some comfortable clothes, (Y/n) quickly put on her Asics and ran out the door.

It had been 10 moths since Izuku had started his training and (Y/n) could now say with confidence that he has improved, though (Y/n) couldn't wait to see the look on Izuku's face when he is told that he would have to swallow a part of All Might's DNA.

(Y/n) giggled to herself while imagining the scene while hoping onto her motorbike and fixing her helmet on. 

She had decided to use her motorbike since she didn't have much time to waste.

(Y/n) flinched upon hearing the sound of a sort of battle cry from the beach in the distance. 

She arrived at their usual meet up area only to see Izuku yelling his heart out on the top of a garbage mountain, shirtless and ripped. She looked around at the beach and didn't spot a single spec of dust in the area before looking back a Izuku. He had cleaned outside of the area that he was instructed to. He had finished in the last minuet, more then perfectly!

(Y/n) stood in awe for a few moments before spotting All Might, in his skeleton form, by the trash mound doing the same. 

By now, Izuku had began to sway, looking like he was about to faint.

"Oh my, oh my ... GOODNESS!" All Might yelled, transforming into his hero form and running to catch Izuku's falling body from the trash pile. 

He had caught him bridal style and spoke in a proud voice, "Good work." looking down on him.

Izuku looked so worn out though still wearily responded, "All Might ... I did it ... I did it!" 

(Y/n) quickly ran up and hugged Izuku tightly in her arms before letting go allowing him to breath.

"Here look," All Might spoke holding up his phone. "It's you ten moths ago." 

On his phone was a picture of Izuku crying his eyes out.

"You did good, you really did!" All Might finished. "The mirage of it is finally just barely visible, but you have certainly become a suitable vessel!" 

Izuku gave a weary smile before his gaze dropped to his hand. "I feel like i'm cheating ..." he mumbled. All Might looked shocked. "You did all this for me ..." Tears ran down his face. "I'm blessed." He choked. 

"What're you saying after all this time..." All Might asked. "It was your own hard work." 

"We'll have to fix those leaky eyes of yours." (Y/n) piped in. "Now it's time for the award ceremony, Izuku! 

"Yes ma'am!" he excitedly called back.

All Might pulled out a long strand of hair from his head.

"This was something I was once told:" He began. "Something that you receive because you're lucky and something you are given because you are recognized are different in essence." 

Izuku looked up, tears in the corners of his eyes from earlier. "Take that to heart." All Might urged. "This is the power that you earned because of your own effort."