04

"(Y/n), (Y/n)!"

The voice of a young boy called out to her.

"(Y/n), look! Look what I got!" 

"What is it, Kacchan?" 

"I got my quirk! It's so cool!" 

"Really? Wow! What is it?" 

"My mama say's it called 'Explosion'!" 

"That's amazing! I still don't have my quirk yet..." 

"Hey, it's okay! You'll get your quirk soon!" 

"But what if I don't? Papa said that I could be quirkless..." 

"That's okay! I will protect you from the bad guys." The boy stated. "It doesn't matter if your quirkless or not, I will always be your friend!"

"Promise?" 

"Promise." 

<>-<>-<>-<>-<>-<>-<>-<>

(Y/n) jolted up.

'What in the world...' The girl thought to herself. 'Who is Kacchan and why did that feel so... real?'

A shiver went up the girls spine.

'It's probably nothing.'

She got up and started her morning routine, though the feeling of oddness lingered within her.

Question's like, who is Kacchan, why did I have that dream why did it feel so familiar, and, why can't I remember, wouldn't leave her mind all morning. 

It was only when she heard the mail flap had opened that she left her trance.

(Y/n) walked down the hall, picking up the days mail walking into the kitchen. 

 "Bills, junk, Soba coupon.." The girl mumbled to herself.

"Ah! It's here!" 

(Y/n) slid all, except one, letters onto the kitchen table and sprinted to her room.

The letter she had kept was a normal white letter. The only thing abnormal about it was the fact that it had a warm wax seal with the U.A logo stamped onto it.

(Y/n)'s hands were shaking. A whole lot at that. 

She steadily slid her pocket knife underneath the seal, careful not to rip it.

When the letter finally opened, a small metal disk slid out. 

"Hello there young (L/n)!"

(Y/n) fell backwards, hitting her head on her bedside table. A large, holographic version of All Might had appeared from the disk, yelling in an obnoxious tone. 

"What the-"

"I am here to inform you that you have passed the entrance exam with 82 combat point's and 46 rescue point's resulting in a total of 128 point's, meaning you have placed first place in the entrance exam by 51 point's!" 

The (h/c) haired girl sat back up, rubbing the back of her head.

'Oh, cool.' She thought. 'I remember Uncle Yagi saying something about working for the school...'

All might suddenly turned back into his weak form, spewing out blood all over the screen. 

He wiped it off with his arm and apologized.

"Sorry (N/n), i've had to do a lot of these. Luck for me, your the last one." 

(Y/n) chuckled in concern, hoping that he was alright.