03

"GO GO GO!"

Everyone quickly recovered from their surprised states and bolted for the gates. Though, (Y/n) just stood still.

The pikachu boy from earlier took a quick glance at (Y/n) and gave her an apologetic look before continuing on running.

(Y/n)'s plan was simple. She was going to wait until the last few minutes before demolishing each and every last robot in the city so that she wouldn't completely destroy everyone else's chances of getting into the school.

(Y/n) used her power to transform into a pixie, (f/c) hues surrounding her, then waving her little wand around, and made a soft (f/c) sleeping bag appear. She hastily transformed back to normal, since 'pixie' was one of her least favorite forms as it seams childish, and set a 15 minute timer on her phone before snuggling into the large makeshift cocoon.

Little did she know, those who were judging from the monitor room just watched her, unimpressed while her father just laughed to himself. "I taught her well." Aizawa thought aloud while the others in the room mentally face palmed, noting the fact that the man was actually given the authority to raise an actually living child.    

<>-<>-<>-<>-<>-<>-<>

"And I was like, BABY, BABY, BABY, OH-"

(Y/n) reached for her phone, sitting up and quickly turning off her alarm. 

'Whelp, that was refreshing.' She thought to herself before standing up and walking over to the large, fake city. 

(Y/n) walked into the city and allowed her (f/c) surround her once more. As the smokey cloud disappeared, there stood a large (h/c) hippogriff, replacing (Y/n) in the process. 

She then jumped up and beat her wings, taking flight, and soaring across the city. 

She flew into an ally between two large buildings, to which she found a girl with fluffy pink hair and skin, being cornered by several 3 and 2 pointer robots. (Y/n) jumped up onto the robots and began ripping them apart with her claws. 

(Y/n) had finally finished destroying the last of the robots and turned back to her human state before turning to face the girl. "I'm sorry about that, it just looked like you needed some help." She began. 

The girl ran up to her and started dramatically sobbing into (Y/n)'s chest.

"T-thank you s-so m-much!" She hiccuped

"U-uh, it's no problem..." (Y/n) stuttered awkwardly.

"My names Mina Ashido by the way!" The pink girl suddenly piped up, quickly leaving her dramatic state behind.

"Oh, um, i'm (Y/n) Aizawa." (Y/n) replied, quite confused.

"Well, as much as i'd love to get to know you more, i've got to get more points." (Y/n) stated while transforming into her dragon form.

Mina just stood there in awe.

The rest of the exam was a simple case of (Y/n) frying each and every robot in sight while helping a few people out on the way.

After (Y/n) turned back human, a large- no, MASSIVE robot came from one of the larger buildings, crushing it when doing so. 

'HOLY SHIT!' (Y/n) thought. 'Are they trying to fucking kill us?!' 

She then noticed the blonde boy she had met from the bus earlier was walking RIGHT TOWARDS IT with his thumbs up and a stupid look on his face. 

'I think his name was Denki or something..' she thought before realizing what the actual fuck he was doing. 

"Hey!" She shouted. "Do you want you're dumb ass to get killed?!"

He didn't respond but rather continued to walk towards deaths door.

"What a moron." She tsked.

The giant robot then started to hurtle it's fist STRAIT TOWARDS the idiotic pikachu.

(Y/n) reacted quickly and turned into a large manticore to which she then proceeded to fly toward the boy. Her claws managed to hook onto is shirt just in time to fly him over the large group of terrified examinees.

The (f/c) hues surrounded (Y/n) once more as she turned into an amphisbaena and began to wrap herself around the robots legs.

The robot began to lose it's balance ad topple over. 

It eventually ended up crashing into a large building, reducing into large metal clumps, to which (Y/n) had gotten trapped under.

A loud voice then echoed in the area.

"TIME'S UP!" 

<>-<>-<>-<>-<>-<>-<>

(Y/n) woke up with a start before quickly noticing that she was back in the safety of her very own bedroom, as well as the fact that she was covered in bandages.

She tried to sit up, though a painful jolt run though her. She let out a small wimper before laying back down.

Just then, Shota had entered the room. Realizing that (Y/n) was awake, he walked over and gave her a large, thought gentle, bear hug.

"What, in the name of All Might, do you think you were doing?!" He asked, quickly pulling away.

(Y/n) gave a small pout in response.

"Do you realize how worried we were for you? You could've gotten killed!" Shota scolded.

(Y/n) breathed out a small apology before Shota had grabbed her and pulled her to his chest.

"Promise me, you won't do it again..." He mumbled in (Y/n)'s hair.

She gave a feeble nod in response.

Shota pulled away again and laid (Y/n) back down.

"Get some rest, you did good today." He grumbled out before walking out and closing (Y/n)'s door with a small 'click'.

(Y/n) gladly obeyed, letting her eyes drift close and sliding back into the comfortable abyss of unconsciousness.