Chapter 2:Stealing

You were pouting

You didn't wanna do it

You just wanna go home and watch anime

"Do I really have to do this?" You asked your so called 'friends' and they just nodded at you.

You sighed and started to look for your entry.You saw an opened window  near his bedroom. Luckily,there was a tree beside his house so you can just easily climb and get to his room.

You made your way towards the tree and you started to climb it.You made your way towards the top,climbing branches one by one.Few minutes later,you got to his room.

"Finally" You sighed as you started to explore his room.

You were looking around the room looking for the briefcase were he puts his snacks or some kind of cabinet where his snacks were.

After a few minutes of looking around, you saw a cabinet and decided to open it.

"Bingo~" You stated as you grab one of his snacks.

You quickly placed it in your pocket and jumped out the window,grabbing onto a branch.

Little did you know,when you were doing your jump,your flower hairpin fell and was left in his room.

-Ranpo's POV-

I got home and went straight to my room.I was hungry so I decided to get a snack.

"What?Where's the other one?" I ask myself as I try to remember if I ate it or not.

I saw a footprint on my window.I carefully walked closer but I stepped on something.

"A flower hairpin?"I thought to myself as I try to figure out who owned it.Few seconds later,I realized who it was.

-Next Day at the Agency-

-Your POV-

I was doing some paperwork, when suddenly,spoke behind me causing me to flinch.

"I believe you have something of mine"A familiar voice behind me says.

"Shoot"You said to yourself as you sweated nervously at your seat.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

I'm sorry that this one is short!!

And the next few chapters too...(maybe)

But I hope you guys(and gals)enjoyed~ :3