Chapter 12:I choose-

-Your POV-

You arrived at the park,seeing the four males fighting.

"GUYS STOP!" You shouted at the top of your lungs,causing them to look at you.

"Y-y/n?" All of them stated nervously,seeing you a bit pissed.

"Get all of your asses up and come with me to my apartment" You commanded and walked away.

-The boys POV(Dazai,Kunikida,Chuuya,
Ranpo)

"We made her mad.." Ranpo stated,sighing.

"Tch,its your fault!" Chuuya blamed Ranpo.

"You're the one who started it" Kunikida stated,his voice filled with annoyance.

"You almost shot me in the head!" Dazai shouted,glaring at Kunikida.

"BOYS!"all of them flinched at your voice.

-Your POV at your apartment-

"If I wasn't there,they coud've killed each other" you mumbled frustratedly while getting the first aid kit.

You walked towards the living room and started to clean their bruises.

You stayed quiet the whole time and the boys felt really guilty so they broke the silence.

"Were sorry Y/n...." All of them stated at the same time while lowering their heads.

You sighed and looked at them,pouting.

"Why were you guys fighting in the first place?" You asked,all of them looked away.

"B-because-"

"Because?"

"Because all four of us like the same girl and were debating on who will confess to her..."You were shocked and immedietly got happy for them.

"Awww~whos the lucky girl?"You asked.

"You...."

You were shocked....

It was you...

"I like you Y/n!Please go out with me!" All four of them stated and you were frozen in your seat.

"Please pick one of us...."

You thought about who you will pick for a while.Seconds later,you have decided on who you will go out with.

"I choose-"

The end