Chapter 6:Fighting for...what again?

-Your POV-

"Eh?" You stated confused while Akutagawa glared at Chuuya.

"Alright then,shrimp~" Dazai stated mockingly,causing Chuuya to get pissed.

"IM STILL GROWING!!"

"But your still so short~"

"THERES A LITTLE DIFFERENCE BETWEEEN OUR HEIGHTS!"

"But I'm taller than you,shrimp~"

"Tch!Let's get this over with" Chuuya stated,getting into a fighting stance.

"HIIIIYAAAHHHHH-"

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
(A/n:HEEEPP!!!)

(Chuuya:eh?What is this?Where are we?)

(Dazai:*sigh*What did you do know,Chuuya?)

(Chuuya:Bastard!It wasn't me!"

(Dazai:uh-huh)

(Chuuya & Dazai:*bickering in the background*)

(A/n:*ehem* *ehem* So you might be wondering, what in the world is happening right now....I just wanted to add a little note that your ability is to:Teleport!)

(Reader:Wow~)

(A/n:ok~ok~I know ~I know~its cool yeah sure,but!You will name your ability because its yours~~♥)

(Reader:You're just lazy... -_-)

(A/n:Shatap!)

(A/n:Ok,back to the story~)
~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

You used your ability to teleport behind Chuuya in order to knock him out.He felt your presence and threw some kicks,but,you dodged.

"Tch,this isn't fair.I can't bring myself to hurt you"Chuuya stated making you mentally facepalm.

"Why did you say that then?"You stated and glance over to the side,you saw Dazai and Akutagawa fighting.

" Because!-"

"Because what?" You asked but Chuuya just mumbled to himself makit you unable to hear it.

-Chuuya's POV-

"Because I hate seeing you with someone else other than me"I mumbled quietly so she will not here me.(A/n:YIIIIEEEEEE-)

"What was that?...I didn't hear what you say,Chuuya-kun"Y/n stated,leaning her ears closer to my mouth so she can hear me.

SOMEBODY PLEASE RESCUE ME FROM THIS SITUATION(Chuuya- >///////<)

Suddenly someone spoke up.

"Alright,that's enough fighting you two!" Someone familiar shouted.

Thank GOD