Chapter 8:A day with Kunikida

-3rd Person POV-

You were at Kunikida's house because your punishment was:'to spend a day with him'but,you don't mind since that two of you are close.

-Your POV-

You were sitting on his coach,watching 'Attack on Titan'.

"JAEGER!" You shouted,singing along.

Few minutes later,Kunikida walked in on the room and spotted you.

"Little miss....help me bake a cake" Kunikida asked for your help and you smiled at him,pretending to not know the occasion.

"Hm?What for??"You asked,putting your attention back to your phone.

" Because its-"

"Because its?" You asked,looking back at him.

"B-because its Dazai's birthday tomorrow!" Kunikida shouted,clearly flustered.You gigled at his cuteness.

"Awww~You do care about him after all~" You teased and his face grew redder.

"Hmph!Just help me" Kunikida stated,changing the topic.

You still felt lazy....

"Hai...I will help you,later though cause I'm still lazy~" You smiled at him and leaned back on the couch.

Few seconds later,you felt your body suddenly being lifted and being placed on his shoulder.

"Eh?!Kunikida-san!Put me down!" You demanded but he just continued walking towards the kitchen.

"Dame(No)...you're helping me bake" Kunikida stated and you pouted.While being carried,you saw Kunikida's buttcheeks and smirked.(A/n:perv)

"Nice butt,senpai~" You teased and you could tell that his face heated up.

"S-shut up!"

-At the Kitchen-

"3 eggs and-"

"UGH!" Kunikida sighed frustratedly while having a hard time cracking eggs.You decided to help him since he looked like he will throw the egg outside the window in any minute now.

"Lemme help you" You stated,walking over to him,holding his hand in order to help/teach him crack eggs.

-Kunikida's POV-

Y/n walked over to me.She then held my hands and thought me how to crack eggs properly.

"Ok,so you do this and-"

"Hey,where you listening?" Y/n asked,waving her hand in front of me.

That caught me off guard.

"H-huh?Hai!"

"Hmmm,whatcha thinking about~?" Y/n asked,smiling playfully.

Should I tell her:

that 'my crush held my hand so I can't pay attention'

Or

Not

"E-erm..."

"Hmmm~?"

*DING*

"The cake is done,I'm gonna go get it" I stated,quickly walking away,towards the kitchen.

-Your POV-

You watched the green-haired male as he walk away.

"What was that about?'You thought to yourself.

"Here it is" Kunikida stated, you a nice chocolate cake.

It looked yummy!You wanted to eat it,but you cant ;-;

"Waaaaah!It looks delicious!" You exclaimed and your eyes sparkled.

"Let's decorate it"

After a couple of minutes,the two of you finished decorating the cake.

It looked like this:

(A/n:or imagine your own version if you want)

The two of you finished up and went home.