Chapter 3: Park hill romance

A/n: sorry this is a short chapter
------------------------------------------------------

"That's an hour away" I put my seatbelt on"A lot of time to talk" he turned on his car "Also for me its 40 minutes" he pushed the pedal.

I pushed myself back in the seat but not noticeable so I don't look scared.  I calmed myself down by trying to trust him. As we got on the highway I pull down the windows and turned the music louder while I started to sing. Dom glances at me for a second giving me a warm smile different than his usual ones.

"You have a beautiful voice" he says still looking at the road
"Thank you. One day I will have concerts full of people like you do" I said with a strong tone because I'm very determined if it comes to my dreams.
"You should show me some of your songs when you are free"
"For sure" I stopped for a sec "Let's play a game, I ask one and then you and on and on" I suggest, I put on a song by Eminem

"Okay, I go first. Since when do you like Eminem?" he raised his brows "My dad made me like him when I was around 10. I went through my dads cd-s and he is one of the artists I found that way. How old are you dear Dominic? "
"I'm 21, love. How old are you? I hope you are not younger then you look" he laughed
"I'm 19"
"Forever young, I see"
"Exactly"

I put my arm out of the window and wave it with the wind and a Lil Peep song starts "Do you like Lil Peep"
"I do like his music, I think he had a lot before him. Its really sad how things ended up to him." he yells the lyrics of the song and I the same "BOTHER ME TELL ME AWFUL THINGS" we laugh and keep on with questions.

30 minutes into our trip he suddenly stopped at a store earning a confused look from me."Wait here" he quickly got out of the car with a smirk so I was alone again.
We got a LOT more closer, like I never thought you can talk this much in half an hour except when we are talking in the mornings and nights, those hit differently. I hope we can be friends because I love chill people, the ones who text you unexpectedly and say that they want to do something so they pick you up in 10.

I was thinking about him, trying to process this whole situation when he knocked on the window and showed me a plastic bag full of beer cans.

"Ladies don't drink beer Dominic" I said with an old lady voice while he threw the bag on the backseat"Fuck that" he chuckled and got back to driving "You like what you see?" he winked at me I got red and turned my head away.

His grip was strong on the steering wheel, small lights hitting his bright green eyes occasionally, his hair everywhere but in a cool way, the whole boy looks soft and hugable.

A bit later we stopped the car and started walking down a street with no lights. It was not scary, I know if it was dangerous Dom wouldn't have taken me there. I enjoyed it so much, us walking in the dark together, no one on the street to hurt us.
"Park hill?"
"Mhmm" he humsOnly the moonlight helped us get through the closed gates, we reached our destination, a hill full of grass surrounded by big buildings.

"Look" I pointed to the moon
"Look" Dominic held my hand and pointed with it to a bridge with neon lights on it saying I love you, Will u marry me? "That's where I got the idea from to my song"I softly smiled, it was really cute how he admired it, you can tell he loves making music with his whole heart.
"You already look at me like this and we haven't even drunk anything."
"Pass me one" I said and he handed me a beer We started to get drunk. Like. DRUNK. We were tipsy, laughing at nothing, awkward stares without talking, staring at the moon or the lamp no one knows. I couldn't hold my thoughts in, he neither.

Doms POV

I was really drunk and how she stared at me with her green eyes made it hard no to do what my lonely toughs want me to do.

"You know what? I like the way you think Dominic Richard Harrison" she said
"I like the way you think too Ava Smith"

My heart started pumping, my cheeks started burning and I couldn't say anything. Don't kiss her, don't hug her, don't touch her hands man its too fast and neither of you are ready I said to myself.

"Catch me if you can" I jumped up and started running away, the drinks and adrenalin doing their work
"Okay Sonic" she said and run after me

Avas POV

We ran around like kids, giggling until I jumped on him with a hug that caused him to fall over and we just lay there laughing and catching our breaths. He faces me and we stare at each other. I have an urge to touch his messy hair so I start to play with it not being able to think or control what I do. He gets closer so I can do it better, nothing really happens just staring and my hands in his hair but this is one of the best things I experienced so far.

Doms POV

I can't help but think about my ex-girlfriend, I hated myself for it. As much as I enjoyed and liked what Ava is doing I had to pull away from her.
I turned to my back and closed my eyes.

"Goodnight mate"