[Chapter- I]

C O N N O R

I quickly shut the laptop as I heard the jingling of keys. I walked to the attached big table which has a large drawer and kept it inside.

Panic rose in me as footsteps echoed through the stairway. I sat on my bed, took a deep breath and focused on my breathing in attempt to calm myself.

I could feel my hands shaking as the door creaked opened and my heart felt a little better, when Mom glared at me.

He is coming in evening, idiot.

Oh yeh. He is coming in evening.

"What the hell were you doing?" She screamed at my face.

"N-nothing." She slapped me across the face by my answer.

"You're nothing. Just nothing." She grabbed my hair and pulled me up to my feet. I whimpered.

Home is the place where you were supposed to feel safe but for me it's a place where constantly I feel frightened and paranoid.

"Worthless.." She muttered while laying another slap across my face.

She looked at me with so much hate in her eyes. My hands started getting sweaty and I could feel the tears forming in my eyes.

She grabbed my hair and threw me on the ground. I yelped falling on the hard floor.

"You little shit. I don't know what did I do to deserve a fourth son." She kicked my stomach hard. "I never wanted you."

"I-I'm so-rry." I cried as tears were falling down continuously from my face.

I hugged my knees to my chest and started crying softly.

"He is coming." She said walking through the door. "Be ready." She smirked, slamming the door shut and walked out.

I hissed in pain as pain stung on my body. I hugged my knees tightly and began to cry.

Cry as much as you want. You can't cry in evening.

A sob escaped my mouth by the true voice inside my head.

He's coming.

"Ahh! Stop telling me. I know." I said holding my head with my both hands.

KYLE

My worst nightmare.
___

Kyle is my step-father who has abused me all my life. By all my life- since my mother married him.

My mom cheated on my biological Dad and right on that day, he left with my other three older brothers to God knows where when I was four.

The reason, my parents hate me. They never wanted a fourth son after already having three boys and about my birth, they weren't happy.
My Grandma raised me but sadly, she passed away when I was 3.

It's not my fault, they didn't get a girl.

My Dad always ignored me, when he was around but he never laid a finger on me.

That's all I remember.

Your brothers are having a great life.

I don't know where they left. I don't know if they're even in Thailand.
I have never heard of them after that day.

Since the past nine years, I've been locked up in this room which was before one of my brother's.
I said, I have never seen the outside world. It's kind of true but in actual it's from five years.

I used to have one friend named Evan. He was my step-father's friend. Besides, my Grandma he was the only one who cared for me. Once, he took me out to the park but however unfortunately my step-father saw us.

Since that day, my both mom and him beaten me up so badly and locked me up in this creepy, small room which has just walls. No windows. Nothing.

I haven't seen the outside world since five years..
____

My mind was in a faze as I frantically looked in all directions, trying to breathe properly.

Kyle entered wearing a smug on his ugly face.
He slowly walked towards me and slung an arm around my shoulder.

"Missed me, Connor?" He whispered coldly in my ear, bringing shivers down my spine.

I could feel my body shaking, doesn't had the urge to speak.

"Well, I missed you." He said pulling me closer. I could hear his breathing.
He stood up and moved to the drawer.

My eyes went wide and my heart started racing and I could feel my hands trembling.

No! There's mom's laptop. He will kill me if he find out.

Please, no!

He was gonna open the drawer but didn't. I breathed in when he rummaged through his bag.

He took out the razor and examines it closely before bringing it to my face.

"You know, I was waiting for this day." I held my breath.
He grabbed my hair and threw me on the ground.

"Remember the rule. No screaming." He said smirking.

Tears brimmed in my eyes as he glide it down my face with no care.
Blood was dripping out of my new wound.

He pulled up my arm before picking up the razor and placing it on my nerve. I hissed in pain as tears began to fall from my cheeks.

When the point digs to my skin harshly, I forgot about the rule and let out an ear-piercing scream.

"No problem, Connor. You know the rule." He smirked gliding it down my skin. I squeezed my teeths hard to not let out another scream.

The process went forever. Every time, I tried to scream, he repeats it and shoves under my throat.

"It's nice to see you, Connor." He wiped my tears with his thumb before standing up and leaving the room.

The tears continued to make their way down my cheeks.
Some falling on the edge of my mouth and some dripping off my chin.

Even he had left, the blood is still flowing like a river from my arm.

Why of all the people it has to be me?

WHY ME?
____

Hey, guys!!

Thanks for checking out my new book!!

What do you guys think?

I know not much interesting has happened but it's just a first chapter, it was basically describing his life.
I have a lot planned for this one and I can't wait for you guys to read it.

Hope you enjoyed the chapter!

Please vote, comment, share and follow. It would mean a lot.