[Chapter-XIII]

Flashback~

                        C O N N O R

"Thibbault?" I called out for my eldest brother from outside his door.

"Yeh?"

"Connor! Come down here right now!" I could feel the tears building up in my eyes, as my mom shouted my name.

"Can I come in?" I whispered, desperately.

"Sure." He answered.

I didn’t waste any time, barging into his room. He sighed at the sight of my teary and probably puffy red eyes. He beckoned for me, opening his arms. I ran into them, crying into his shirt, as he hugged me.

"What did you do now?" He sighed, asking me slowly.

"I b-broke the tumbler." I whispered, crying harder at the thought of mom yelling angrily at me. "I d-didn't o-on p-purpose."

"It's okay, lil bug, it was an accident. It's not your fault, okay?" He cooed, rubbing soothing circles in my back, to try and calm me down.

Suddenly, the door slammed open and my mom stormed in, causing me to  clutch onto Thibbault's shirt even tighter.

Mom yanked me off him harshly and placed me on the ground. My four-year-old body was shaking badly, from fear. I wish Dad was here but he's at work, so no one can save me today.

"It was an accident, mom. He doesn't do it intentionally." Thibbault said, placing his arm around me.

"Oh hon, you don't know how much of a ..."

"He's a kid, mom. Why are you always yelling at him? He's only four." Thibbault said. She sighed and smiled at Thibbault.

"I know, but he must be careful or else.." She trailed off. "What if something happened to him?" She asked.

"Mom's right, Connor. You should be careful." Thibbault said, I nodded and whispered a small 'sorry'.

"I wanna eat pasta, Mom." E said, barging into the room. He glanced at me, before he frowned. His name is something else, but we call him E.

"What happened?" He asked, curiously.

Mom let out an irritated sigh and glared at me, causing me to whimper and quickly hide behind Thibbault.

"Nothing, sweetheart. Let's go and eat pasta." She said, walking out of the door and leading him downstairs.

Thibbault smiled at me and lifted me up causing me to giggle. "If you want water, just tell mom or one of us. Don't pour yourself." He said sternly, but lovingly.

"I'm sorry." I whispered. 

"It's okay kiddo. So, wanna play with me?" He grinned.

"Yup!" I exclaimed happily.
____

Dad was sitting on a couch, with E beside him and my other two brothers were on their phone. Dad said I'm too young to have a phone.

"Dad?” I called out, causing him to look up at me. "When will I get to go to school?" I asked.

All my brothers go to school, but I don't because I’m too young. I hate it!

"Next year." Dad answered, with a slight smile.

Little did Connor know, that next year never came.

"Yay!" I throw my arms up in the air with a wide grin on my face. I jumped up and down, until I was sitting beside Thibbault.

Mom entered the room, with a purse in her hand. She kept it on the table and walked to my youngest brother who was still on his phone. She picked him up and placed him on her lap.

"Aw baby, I’m gonna miss you." She cooed at him.

"But I’m right here, mom." He said, giggling.

"Oh, sweetheart you’re all going with your Dad soon, except one of you." She said kissing his forehead, while looking at the rest of us.

"What do you mean? Where?" Thibbault said, arising from his place next to me.
____

Hello, my fellow readers!

Here's another weekly update. Hope, y'll enjoyed the flashbacks. I thought it would be better to add some flashbacks in the story.

Do y'll like it?

Please vote, comment, follow and share. It would mean a lot.