[Chapter- XI]

C O N N O R

We were sitting on the grass, laughing at Lucas' antics. He had been making funny faces and comments.

"What does CC and SST stand for?" I asked.

"His name is Cameron Constance, so we just call him CC." Shelby replied.

"Well, you know full form for SST is Social Science and Shelby likes that subject, so we call her SST. Isn’t that right, Shelby?" Cameron asked her, causing me to laugh. I also saw Lucas rolling on the grass, laughing, while Shelby glared at both of them.

"Alright, alright." Cameron laughed.

"Don't listen to these losers, Connor. They’re both out of their minds." She said sarcastically.

"I can see." I chuckled. She glared at them once more, before rolling her eyes.

"My full name is, Shelby Samuel Tate and that's how I gotcha nickname, SST."

"These are some great nicknames you guys have." I said.

Lucas stood up from where he was rolling on the ground and sat next to me, as silence engulfed us.

"Let's play 21 questions, it’ll help us get to know you better." She suggested.

"Yeah, sure." Lucas replied.

"I'll start." Cameron said. "What's your favorite animal?"

"Wolves." I answered.

"You're a wolf, dude." Lucas laughed. "But I like dogs."

"Fish." Shelby said.

"I don't like animals." Cameron said.

"Do you like school?"

"Not really."

"What kind of question is that Lucas!? Of course not!" Shelby groaned.

"I don't. Do you Lucas, if you're asking this stupid question?" Cameron asked sweetly.

"No. I hate school!"

"If you had a time machine, would you go back in time or visit the future?" Cameron questioned.

"I’d visit the future." Never in a million years, would I like to go back in time.

"Same." All of them answered.

"What food do you crave most often?"

"Pizza." That has been my favorite food since I moved here, before I always ate stale bread.

"Hamburger!" Lucas shouted.

"Apple Pie." Shelby.

"Bagel and Lox." Cameron.

"Music or Sports?"

"Music."

"You're interested in music? We prefer sports." Lucas replied on behalf of everyone else.

"Yeah, I love music." I smiled.

"What's your height?"

"I'm 5'4."

"Me too!" Shelby giggled.

"Am not gonna tell." Lucas huffed, while rolling his eyes.

"C'mon Lucas, don't be shy." Shelby smirked.

"5'3." He sighed.

"You guys know mine." Cameron smirked. "5'9."

"What’s you favorite color?"