My birthday 💛

*The next morning*

Jennie: wake up shortie

Y/n: huh! What happened??

Jennie: you have school to attend so let's go.

Y/n: ohh what time is it?

Jennie: almost 8...( she doesn't know it's sunday.)

Y/n: oh okay wait. I will go take a shower and get changed.

Jennie: okay

I got ready and went out in the sun. ( actually sun was so angry(meaning bright).)

*Jennie unnie gave me a big surprise*

I have to be at school on 9:30 and it was only 8:2. My mom didn't wish me. Actually it's my birthday. No one was home. Mom and dad didn't even wish so I was so sad. When I was half way I remembered that I have charged my phone and left it there. So clumsy I am.

*JENNIE*

what a stupid girl😂. She doesn't know it Sunday.  Well I will do my work first.

Calling v

Jennie: hey babes have you invited all her subject teachers and her classmates.

V: Yes I did. They said that they are already at there class.

Jennie: what about bts members?

V: there with me.

Jennie: i am coming with my members.

V: okay byebye.

Jennie: byebye~

END.

Y/N

I reached at the school but no one was here at school and I thought I was first in school for the first time.

I directly headed to my classroom.
The Door was open and there was a letter telling " make sure you come alone💜". I was kinda scared but I went in and saw no one. All of a sudden the lights went on and everyone shouted "happy birthday Y/n💚."

Thank you guys.
Thank you unnie jennie and oppa v
Thank you all my subject teachers.
Thank you all my classmates.
Thank you my bestie. (Emily, Hanyu,  Zihao, Xin Long, Zeyu, Ming Rui, and Shuyang💙.)

Emily came forward and hands over her gift and you take it. Then comes the teachers and then boy story's and especially your siblings 💟.

Later at home you check all the gifts the best gift you got was from zeyu.

Zeyus gift:

A beautiful love crystal necklace💖

And there was a letter telling
"Always wear it, I am giving to you with all my heart💟"
-zeyu