ohh shit!!

My jaws drop out once they said they are boy story. I looked at them and they noticed me and waved but I didn't pay any attention and looked away.

Teacher Wangsook: Kim y/n please help them if they need any help.
Y/n: duh.... why me sir???
Teacher Wangsook: BECAUSE YOU ARE THE SCHOOLS QUEEN.
Y/n: aish.... okay..!!!

*recess time*

???: hi how ar..... (cut off by yuri)
Yuri: Y/n come there is discount on the sausages.
Y/n: i don't wanna come.
Yuri: y/n i am sorry I couldn't help you.
Y/n truns and sees zeyu and zeyu was also looking at her but then she broke the eye contact and started talking with yuri.

Zeyu

I looked at her and she was also looking at me. I feel sad and regretful for leaving her. But she acts like she doesn't know me. Neither she looks at us. I going there to talk with her.

Zeyu goes and says hi.

Zeyu: hihi.
Y/n: where do you wanna go tell me, I will ask the other students to take you there.
Zeyu: why are you acting like you don't know me?
Y/n: I DON'T KNOW YOU!!!!
Yuri: hey new boy stop making her cry. If she cries remember that her admire will kill you!!!!

Then both yuri and Y/n goes to the cafeteria.

Kim y/n

She thought "bull shit you know me,  we knew each other but not anymore.

Y/n: Let's go get the sausages yuri.
Yuri: okay.

Present *next day*

On the platform teacher called kris and Y/n to the platform to give them the batch of school captain. Y/n and kris was happy and suddenly they hugged each other and made other jealous specially zeyu.

All the students went in class and kris went to Y/n and asked:

Kris: hey Y/n.
Y/n: Yes kris.
Kris: can you come to the rooftop after class.
Y/n: okay.
Kris: okay bye bye.