💗

Kim Y/n

Y/n: hello doc Henry, you know i am not new to you.
Doc Henry: hello Y/n. Why did the condition of your Heart got worst??
Y/n: i knew that there might be sad days after the happy days.
Doc Henry: you should not get involved in this sad kind of stuffs.
Y/n: why can't I? Mom and dad are going for divorce and i can't, why???.....crying.......
Doc Henry: oh! Does you parents know you have a heart problem.
Y/n: they don't know and I don't want to tell to them.

Then the boys(Boy Story) comes in...

Zeyu: i think you are better now y/n
Y/n: nods head. (Yes)
Hanyu: i brought you favourite food.
Y/n: wow thank you.
Zihao: you don't know i have so many books and this one is specifically designed for you.
Y/n: thanks Zihao.
Shuyang: i got nothing to give you and only this tape because these is memories of us.
Y/n: hey gu..... (she was cut off by ming Rui)
Mingrui: i have the photo of us on your birthday, you can have it.
Xinlong: okay now I am going to give you this bestie bracelet to you💗
Zeyu: i have been keeping this diary and there are lots of secrets so you can have and read it.
Y/n: guys guys listen. I am okay now. And why do i feel like you guys are leaving me???

Someone comes in and it was JYP.

JYP: Y/n it's such a pleasure to meet you.
Y/n: same here JYP uncle.
JYP: Boy Story have to go to new york for the fan sign event and some shows.
Y/n: that means they are really leaving me.
Doc: stay calmn Y/n.
Y/n: sorry doc.
Boy story: we had a wonderful time with you miss Y/n. We are leaving and see you next time.

They left and my tears flowed for some time.

After some weeks she was living with her mom with no hesitation, and pasted all the gifts given by her best friends in the world (Boy Story) in here room. The next day she was watching the news of new york and heard the president saying boystory will saty there.
She locked all the gifts in a box and kept the box aside and she never thought of boystory as her friends, she thought as an enime who betrayed saying they will come back.

*after 2 years*

Kim y/n got much better and was happy in her new royal school. Royal school was for the rich kids and for the good education people.  She have a new bestie and her name is yuri. Kim y/n totally changed her style but her look was just the same but a little more prettier then how she was when she was 13 years old. Now she is 15 years old and Everyone called her the queen of both hell and the God because she was always loved by the gangster people and the good people.

Yuri: Y/n buy me the hamburger please I will pay you tomorrow.
Y/n: okay.
Yuri: you are not gonna eat anything.
Y/n: you know that I usually don't take foods at lunch do you?
Yuri: but you ate yesterday.
Y/n: you forced me okay.
They brust out laughing.

*next day*

???: hey! There are 6 new handsome boys comin to our school.
???: really. They must be surely handsome.
???: i will ask one of them on a date.
???: they are here for 5 years only.
Y/n: stop it guys. Let them be and let's just focus on studies.
All ???: sorry.

Teacher Wangsook: class today we have new 6 students who will join us for 5 years.
All ???: they are in our class, we are so lucky.
Y/n: duh... I hate new students.

All (Boy Story) : hello I know you guys know us we are the boy group called BOYSTORY.