Chapter One: How It Began...

Breezie Songs... half breezie and half pony, the only feature that indicated her breezie genes were her luminous, crystal wings, even with the slightest tap on her wings would instantly destroy them, as if you attempted to catch a butterfly but end up scraping every last spec of dust from its wings, ceasing it's ability to fly. Because of this risk Breezie has the ability to hide her wings, she usually hides especially in a large quantity of creatures, but if a pony knows Breezie and they do, she loves to show off the twinkles and iridescence of her wings. Whenever she would tred into a light room, the room would shine after the sun would reflect through her fairylike features. Her coat was a beautiful shade of pink, her mane striped with a rosy magenta and a soft lavender, her cutiemark a heart overlapped by the eighth note, also known as a Quavers. Breezies Songs irises were a bright, shining, emerald green.

~~~~

Breezie Songs lay in her four poster bed, her wings tucked away in thin air. She was laying on her back, staring at the window in front of her bed, watching the unmoving clouds. Her mind shot to the Everfree Forest, the way the clouds moved on their own fascinated her! She always wondered how other ponies disliked that... She understood the forest had a mind of its own, she thought of how similar that sounded to every creature in equestria... She closed her eyes, imagining the swift, haunting breeze, blowing through her mane, whispering in her ears, the wind almost strong enough to force her wings off her hooves. Then suddenly, a loud screech shot through the bedroom, she felt as if her ear drums would explode! Her ears rotated in all directions, blind to where the sound was coming from. She forced her eyes open and turned her head sideways to her bedside table. Damnit! She thought, she quickly turned off her alarm with a single tap of her hoof, she threw her covers off of her and dashed to grab her brush. I'm going to be late... Breezie Songs quickly brushed her hair, yet she was rushing, she still acted with grace. After her mane was back to shining like the aura trail fairy's would leave behind whilst flying. She placed her brush down and eyed her back, from her back sprouted her glistening wings, she flipped them a bit and looked quickly in the mirror, she smiled and trotted out the door in a speedy manner.

Once out of the door she locked it shut and spread out her wings, she flapped them gently until she was hovering a few feet above the ground, she bent her front forelegs and pushed the air with her hind quarters until she was moving like a leaping ballerina, except was fluttering through the air. She squinted, and looked ahead, she could see the schoolhouse, Breezie Songs always felt the school and the filly's and colts in it as inadequate, she had a large friend group, she didn't really like her filly 'friends' they were too bouncy and excited. Excited of what? Learning the physics in math? Breezie Songs always knew her class was too high for such an awful education. She stopped flapping and held out her wings so she would glide down to the ground, she landed lightly in front of the schoolhouse and noticed two colts trotting together chatting, heading towards the door, one of them opened the door so Breezie Songs rushes to the door shoving the other colt to the side and gave a fake smile to the colt.

"That's so sweet of you for holding the door for me!"

She flipped her mane and walked inside. She frowned, every step inside the school was worse every single time! It drenched with the aroma of apple, that damn teachers pet left an apple every single day! It began to come to the point where she felt nausea. She sat at her desk in the middle at the back of the classroom, personally, she loved being in the back, she felt superior to the filly's and colts in front of her. She held her head high, forcing herself to erase the peasant ponies sitting beside her. A few hours into the day, Breezie Songs felt something soft tap her shoulder, she whipped her head towards whatever had touched her, what she saw was... Strange... The thing that had tapped her was a giant paw! A deep black paw fading in a fluffy white and gray pelt with speckles all over its back, it had a bob tail the shade of grey that faded into black, it had a pink mane mixed with yellow, and pink tufts hung from its rounded ears, its muzzle too was very feline like... she looked closely at the creature face and noticed its pupils, brown and slitted, they looked suspicious but even Breezie Songs would agree that those are the mort innocent eyes she has ever seen, inspecting the face some more, the creature had white freckles on the cheeks. And around its neck was a necklace, lace didn't hold the necklace but strong, small chains, but it was what the chains were holding is what fascinated the breezie hybrid, it was closely similar to a snow globe but instead it just looked like spheres of sparkling ice that could never melt... She stared into the shimmering circles hanging from the creatures neck until she realised the creature was tapping her again, frustration stung her like a bee, she glared at the creature.

"What do you want?" Breezie Asked.

The creature said nothing.

"I said what do you want!" This time she spoke more rudely, the creature said nothing still but held up its book with its two large front paws and pointed with a single claw to the word kindness and then the definition wow this mare is as low minded as these other ponies! Breezie Songs rolled her eyes and hissed at the creature.

"I don't know you, nor do I want to know you. If you have a problem don't ask me! You think I would want to help a dum-dum like you? Disgusting!" She continued to glare menacingly, she opened her mouth to speak but somepony interrupted her.

"Clearly, you don't know the meaning of kindness yourself"

Breezie Songs turned to face ahead of her, a white filly with long and curly purple and green hair, was glaring at Breezie Songs with her one pink eye and one green eye, her pink tail lashing from side to side almost knocking the magenta baret off her own head head.

"And what is that supposed to mean?" Breezie Songs spat out the words.

The filly rolled her eyes "You don't know the meaning of kindness because you can't even be kind to somepony who is asking for help! Cotton Cream is a transfer student, of course she needs help!" The filly turned to Cotton Cream and smiled "Don't listen to this pile of hay" She says nodding her head in Breezie Songs direction. Breezie Songs gritted her teeth, curling her lip in anger "My names Pastel Colours" Pastel Colours smiled warmingly at Cotton Cream and began to explain the definition of kindness, Breezie Songs turned away and closed her eyes, blocking out everything from all senses.

~~~~

Finally, the day was over and the school bell finally rung. And Breezie Songs was already prepared to leave, she shoved her way through the crowd of filly's and colts so she would be the first one out the door! As usual, she waited for somepony to open the door so she could pretend they had opened the door for her, she pranced out side holding her nose in the air, once again she spread out her wings and flapped them until she was hovering in the air, she pushed off the ground and glided back home. During her flight she felt as if somepony were watching her, not in the awe she always felt from the public... She kept her head up high, she was disappointed there was still no sun! She hated flying about outside without the sun forcing her wings to sparkle. Just as soon as she was gliding down to her door she felt something grab ahold of one of her delicate wings, she turned to look but then something had pulled her wing, she fell to the ground screaming in pain, she knew something had broken her wing. She heard hoof steps slowly walking around her, she shut her eyes tight shut and lowered her ears, she trembled non stop.

"S s somep-ony!" She screamed "he- help m me..." The more she screamed the weaker she got.

"No pony is coming to save you, you poor unfortunate soul." The words were spoken in pure sarcasmic hatred. Breezie Songs used her last strength to look at whatever had harmed her, but then all was black.

Congratulations! You have passed chapter 1! If you enjoyed this story so far follow me on my Amino or Instagram @FlurryPawz, thank you for reading!