Telling the world.

I smiled as I felt the farmilliar warmth of the lunitic wrapping around me. We hadn't told anybody but Roman about us. Tonight it was going to be Me, Dean, and Roman out in the ring attempting to get Seth to come out and tell us why he did what he did. He's going to come out and try and get me to join the Authority. He's then supposed to confess his "love" to me and I will simply turn him down bu telling the world about my realationship.

Dean and Roman sat in the ring. Dean looked at me like this as I did my entrance ^. 

I walked up the ramp, hopping in the ring, a devilish smile on my face. I laughed as the crowd roared. 

"Wow!" I said

"How's-" I got cut off by Seth's farmilliar entrance theme roaring through the arena.

I rolled my eyes as Dean stood.

"Oh, Sweetheart..." Seth said

"Oh, hey backstabber!" I said, annoyed

He smirked "Why don't you join the authority... Be with me.. Get anything you want.. Let me treat you like a princess." 

I looked at Dean, as he wrapped his arm around me. "You are real damn funny if you think I'm ever letting her go!" Dean growled

I took a deep breath "I will never, ever, join you guys. And,.. I already have the love of my life.." I smiled, looking up at Dean

The crowd screamed. Dean leaned down and gentally kissed me. 

Seth looked shocked "No! No! She's supposed to be mine!" He said as he stormed off stage. I laughed. This was the begining of our story..