Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ Tᴡᴏ.

1993

1993.

The first scene of Indecent Proposal was being filmed and River was excited about it because his love interest or his wife in the movie was the Alicia Nightingale who played Diana. She was so gorgeous, so sweet and he hasn't stopped thinking about her ever since that night and that was months ago.

River sat on the floor of the house they were filming in, he was playing as an architect named David. He was shirtless wearing nothing but blue jeans and some round silver glasses on his face. Diana aka Alicia comes in quietly, wearing one a big shirt that was supposed to be David aka River's shirts. She slips under his arm while he drew, she lays in his lap and she takes his hand, she places his free hand in her shirt, resting it on her breast. Alicia stares up at him and River smiles a little as he continued drawing, moments later he removed his hand to remove some scuff marks then he looks down briefly putting his hand right back in her shirt, onto her breast making Alicia smile softly.

"D?" Alicia questioned River.

"Hmm?" He hummed in response. "Have I ever told you that I loved you?" She questioned him and he started to think about it, he shakes his head gently. "No." He replied and Alicia bites her lip. "I do." She responded.

"Still?" River retorted then his blue eyes drifted down towards her and everyone behind the camera watched her stare at him, with love in her eyes and Hugh watched with his arms crossed. Alicia never looked at him like that and he honestly didn't feel terrible about it but it sat with him, it sat in his mind that maybe just Alicia didn't want to be with him as much as he wanted her to be with him. Alicia was acting but this all just felt so real to Hugh, it all looked so real because there was an evident attraction between Alicia and River. They filmed different sections for the Diana and David characters and Hugh was left a bit astonished because Alicia and River would do this thing where they would stare at each other after a scene until someone got their attention.

"Always." Alicia stated.

Just like that, the scene ended with a cut and everyone began to move around whole the two were still for a moment. Alicia stares up at him and she cracked a shy smile. "Good job." She tells River and he smiles as he stroked her hair but he pulls his hand away when Hugh comes over to them, carrying Alicia's water. She raised up slowly and River gets up, he smiles at Hugh. "Hey." He grinned and Hugh pats River's arm. "Good job, mate." Hugh tells him and River nodded with a half smile then he awkwardly walks off.

Hugh looks at Alicia, this was the longest relationship that she or they had with anyone. Dated for a year and a half, things were good but they weren't as good as they expected to be. He smiles as he stares at her and he reaches out stroking her cheek. "You love him." Hugh tells her and Alicia looks down for a moment, she felt horrible but she couldn't lie. Alicia nodded and she looks up at Hugh, "I'm sorry but I.... I'm in love with him and I can't help but feel the way I feel." She whispered to him and Hugh shakes his head as he hugs her. "Never feel sorry for how you feel and it's bloody fine because you love him and you're happy with him, much happier than what you are with me and that's okay because I want you to be happy. I know that you have had it rough and you seem like you're just floating around next me but you're flying with him."