ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ sɪx.

The soil drops onto the casket and Alicia retracts her hand, she looks over at River who did the same and he gave Flora so more flowers even though she already had so many of them, covering the top of the white casket

              The soil drops onto the casket and Alicia retracts her hand, she looks over at River who did the same and he gave Flora so more flowers even though she already had so many of them, covering the top of the white casket. Alicia steps back and that's when she grabs Yanni's hand who was still not understanding all this, River and Alicia tried to explain to him as much as possible but he didn't want to believe it and that Flora was playing a prank on him and she was gonna be in the barn with her bunnies when they get home. Yanni looks between his curls that drape in front of his face, he gasped when he sees two men dumping the dirt on Flora's flower covered casket and that's when it finally hit him.

His heart dropped right along with his hopes that she was fine and that he would have his sister again. Yanni yanked his hand from his Mom, he runs towards River because River always saved Flora, he always did. "Tell them to stop Daddy, they're covering her, Flora doesn't like the dark!" Yanni yelled and River grabs at his hand but Yanni slaps his hand away because he wasn't trying at all. Yanni runs over to one of the men and he starts hitting the men. "You stop that, she doesn't like the dark!" Yanni screams and River goes to get him. "Yanni, stop." River he says grabbing his arm and Yanni stops, he pants as he looks at him. Yanni's lets out a scream of anger and his foot kicks right into River's shin. "She's in the dark because of you!" Yanni yelled and the kick didn't hurt River but the action, his words hurt him a lot more. River didn't know what to say, Yanni stares at him waiting for River to say something but the man couldn't. Yanni just wanted to hear him say that she was okay. Yanni shakes his head and he runs off, he didn't want to deal with this and it was all too much for him. Alicia walks after him trying to catch up to him.

Everyone stood there and they felt terrible for the child because he lost his sister who's been with him since the beginning. Alicia follows after Yanni and he walks over to a tree, he rested his back against the tree and he sits down. "Yanni." Alicia says softly and he was now crying, crying so hard that he was forming a terrible headache. "I want her to come back, I don't know why I said that-that it was Daddy's fault when it was mine. I wished that I didn't have to share a birthday with her anymore and that's why she's gone." Yanni sobbed and Alicia crouched down next to him, she rubs his hair and she kisses his head. "It's not your fault, it's not your Dad's fault either." Alicia assures Yanni and the little bit sobs as he clutches her arm. "I want her back." Yanni cries and Alicia she couldn't even cry anymore because she had been crying nonstop for so long that it got to the point that she ran out of tears.

"I can't bring her back." Alicia tells him and Yanni cries, even more, Alicia picks him up and she holds him as she walks back to their family who were now walking towards them. Heart comes walking towards Alicia and she motions Alicia to give Yanni to her so didn't have to carry him because she hardly could carry him. Alicia gives Yanni to Heart and she holds the boy. Alicia felt an arm wrap around her, she looks over to see Joaquin. He guides Alicia as he helps her walk. "You okay?" Joaquin questioned and Alicia nodded. "Yes... I'm just trying to keep a straight head but it's hard when your husband is losing himself and your son is too." Alicia sighed and Joaquin looks over at River who was smoking a cigarette which has been a very long time since she has seen River smoke. "You got me, Alicia, you have all of us." Joaquin tells her and she hugs him because River family was here but her family wasn't.