Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ Fᴏᴜʀ.

"Can I say it one time?" Yanni questioned his parents as River stood holding the camera, while Alicia was standing next to them

"Can I say it one time?" Yanni questioned his parents as River stood holding the camera, while Alicia was standing next to them. Their pancakes had chocolate and whip cream all over them that spelled Happy Birthday Flora & Yanni. Alicia looks over at River who was already looking at Alicia, River nods and Yanni smiles as he steps up into the chair and he held up to peace signs. "It's my birthday bitches!" Yanni exclaimed and Alicia burst into laughter, Flora did as well but River was trying to laugh but their laughing made it so hard for him to keep his composure of being the responsible parent at this moment.

Flora hugs Yanni as she laughs. "You're so funny." She tells her twin brother, he smiles as he looks at his little sister because besides his parents, Keanu and Uncle Joaquin, Flora loved all of his jokes, puns and Dad jokes; Flora was a sucker for his Dad jokes.

The twins blow out their candles and they start to eat their pancakes, Yanni being the mess that he is when it comes to eating, eating pancakes with his hands. Alicia was gonna let it slide just for today, only today.

River sits down next to Flora and she smiles as she looks at him, syrup, chocolate and whipped cream all around her mouth. Flora puckers up her lips and she giggles. "Can I have a kiss?" Flora questioned and River's eyes widen a little because what a mess of a kiss it would be but that is his baby. "Alright." River kisses her softly and he laughs because right when he pulls away, her hand filled with whipped cream swipes against his face. "Ohhhh!" Alicia and Yanni say in sync because they weren't expecting that. "Oh, come on." River mumbled and Flora smiles deviously.

River blinks a couple of times. "Well played, Little River." River nodded as he wipes his face and Flora chuckles. "I'm just tryna be like you, Big River." Flora chuckled because she loved to trick people, do pranks and try to make people laugh just like River and it drives Alicia and Yanni crazy because they have done numerous pranks and schemes together.

The twins finished eating and Alicia gets them dressed because it was their big party day at this private beach that was not so far from their house.

Flora and Yanni were in the bathroom dancing in their underwear while Alicia sat on the edge of the rub watching them live their best life, they were supposed to be getting dressed but a little jam session wouldn't hurt them. "If you wanna be with me, baby there's a price to pay. I'm a genie in a bottle, you gotta rub me the right way." Yanni sings and Flora grabs her shirt slipping it on, she got her head going to the sleeve instead of the opening for her head. Alicia leans forward, she helps the child and she lips her head through the opening. "Thank you, Mommy." Flora mumbles and Alicia smiles as she strokes the little girl's hair that needs proper brushing.

The twins finally got all of their clothes on and Flora sits on the counter as Alicia brushes her hair out, it looked like a large and long puff on the child's head. Alicia was going to give the child some plaits with some bows because if Alicia had to go through a bows and berets phase then Flora had to. "Ohh mommy, can I have some of those? I want to look like Snoop Dogg." Yanni says and he puts his hands on his hips as he swivels his hips around, Alicia doesn't know how she can deal with her child.