Pʀᴏʟᴏɢᴜᴇ.

𝟏𝟗𝟗𝟑

𝟏𝟗𝟗𝟑.

                               River didn't want to be here at this premiere. It was all so overwhelming for him and he wished that he was home, high off of whatever he gets from his buddy but instead he was at his best friend's Keanu premiere for Dracula. River walked with his dark hair because he was currently filming for Dark Blood, a film that was a lot of different from his other movies he has been in. He sighs as the camera flashes blinding him as he stood next to Keanu. He felt a bit unhappy about their current situation because he just didn't want to be in the cameras but he had to support Keanu so he came but only for him.

They walk down the red carpet and Keanu grabs River's shoulders. "Aren't you excited?" Keanu questioned and River nodded as he gave him a forced smile. Keanu knew that lately he has been feeling off and he wanted to just get him out of the house. "Let me introduce you to some for the cast."  Keanu says and River sighs as Keanu grab his hand, dragging him over to a group of people.

Keanu introduces everyone to River until he got to the very last person and they stood to wait for her to come. Alicia Nightingale, a very gorgeous actor in Hollywood that never fails to amaze everyone. Very talented and kicked Winona Ryder, Angelina Jolie, and Julia Roberts out of the park. She could sing, dance and she was an amazing actor. She was not very tall, not so skinny, a gorgeous dark-skin, pretty brown eyes, and this smile that no one could never forget. She dated many different actors like Brad Pitt, Antonio Banderas, Wesley Snipes, Will Smith and was currently dating Hugh Grant who stood next to her in their all-black assemble.

Alicia catches Keanu and she smiles completely ditching Hugh, she comes and she immediately hugs Keanu. "KiKi!" Alicia exclaimed and he chuckles as he hugs her. Alicia smiles as she caresses Keanu dark locs. "I haven't seen you since we stopped filming, look at you!" Alicia exclaimed and Keanu chuckles. "But look at you, you're glowing and you look as radiant as ever." He says and Alicia gives him a twirl and she poses. "I know." She remarked and she laughs but then her eyes drifted to River, she smiles as she looks at Keanu then back at River. "I've seen you before." Alicia says and she hummed as her pointer finger faintly hits her bottom lip, River parted his lips because he didn't know if it was heart was beating fast because of the cameras or the beauty that stood before him.

Alicia let's out a small gasp as she crosses his arms, hugging herself while Hugh stood there waiting for her but he was a bit in confusion because Alicia didn't smile that big when he was with her but she just met River a minute ago and he had her smiling from ear to ear. "I watched Little Nikita a billion times, you were such a cutie in the movie, I mean, you still are but- a lot more handsomer. Is that even a word? I don't know but um, gosh, sorry it's so great to meet you and I always wanted to work with you." She says and River smiles as he held out his hand, she puts her hand with his and she shakes his hand. "It's so great to meet you and I've seen just about every movie with you. You in Dirty Dancing, wow, you blew my mind and had a really good connection with Patrick Swayze, then I watched Top Gun, Sixteen Candles, Poltergeist, Coming To America, A Nightmare On Elm Street, The Lost Boys and Heathers. So badass." River tells her and Alicia smiles with astonishment.