Run!

~Foxys P.O.V~(He is in human form)
I grabs Y/Ns hand and run. Soon after we jump out the window I hear the door to the room click. We hide in the bushes.

"Okay mate. I rember ye. Y/N right? You came as a child?" She nods "Come with me....you cant trust him. He was trying to KILL ye!" We run to the pizzeria. Mike was still there for some reason. I shrug it off and pull Y/N backstage.

~Y/N's P.O.V~
Foxy pulls me backstage,revealing Freddy,Chica, and Bonnie. I wave slightly before turning back to Foxy

"Okay,Guys. This be Y/N. Vincent, I think, was right on our trail so we have to look after the lad....We might-" Freddy stops him "shh. I hear movement. Remeber when you said it was possible you were being followed? I think you were."He whispers

"So I need to be hidden right?" I ask slowly, processing everything.

Chica grabs my hand,rushing to the kitchen. We both hide in diffrent cabinets. Mine is one none hardly goes through while Chica hides in a more obvious one. All of a sudden we hear a crash....

~Freddys P.O.V~
I watch, shocked as foxy is stabbed and thrown into a crate of decorations,making backstage look like a unicorn threw up in it. I grab Vincent and punch him, making his nose bleed but soon enough he had me pinned. I tell bonnie to hide with the girls, to give them protection. I watch as he goes to their hiding spot but to not make it obvious I kept Vincent's focus on me. I try to throw him off but he was a step ahead, stabbing me. I act like I'm dying so that he will get off of me. Surely enough it works and he goes to finds Bonnie and the Girls....