Tell Me!

(A/N): You and Vincent got together a bit after the last chapter

~~~~~~~~~~
Your P.O.V
Im sitting up in bed on my phone, watching my favorite youtubers videos. Vincent wasnt there when I woke up so I decided to make today a chill day.(Until work that is) That's when I began to zone out and think about the past events. It's been about 2 weeks since the whole nightmare thing. Ever since I had that nightmare I've been getting more. All of them including the pizzeria and/or Vincent trying to kill me. Thats when I began to wonder...why did Vincent think I was scared of him when I told him about the nightmare... I mean, I told him I had one but I didnt tell him what it was about. Why hadn't I thought of this before.
That's when it hit me. He must be hiding something. But what could he possibly be hiding that's so bad that he can't even tell me.

~Time skip~ (Still your P.O.V)

It's time for our shift and I can't get those thoughts out my my head. I finish getting ready not too long after Vincent. We go and get in his car. 'I should just ask him now... he would tell me...right?'.

"Vinny..?" I turn to Vincent biting my lip nervously. "Yeah?" He raises an eyebrow, as he starts driving.
"U-Uh... remember those nightmares I keep getting...? I think they all have something tied to you..I can tell your hiding something and-"
"I'm not hiding shit (Y/N)" He interrupts me, his smile had faded and he looked dead serious when he said that.

(Your normal text, Vincent is italics and underlined)
"Then why do the animatronics keep telling me your dangerous in my dreams?"

"I don't know, it's just a nightmare! It doesn't matter!"

"But it does! If it didnt mean anything why did you ask me if I was scared of you?!"

"I just wanted to, okay?!"

His grip on the steering wheel tightens slightly as he twitches a little out of annoyance. Why couldn't he just ANSWER me?! I was getting really annoyed aswell. All I wanted was the truth and we'd be done.

"Vincent-" I was about to say something else and he suddenly interrupted me AGAIN. "(Y/N) I'm being dead serious when I tell you I'm not-"

"VINCENT, IM NOT JOKING AROUND, SO JUST FUCKING TELL ME."