Peek-a-boo!

~Bonnie's P.O.V~
I hide in the Cabinet next to Chica. Suddenly the door bangs open.

"PEEK-A-BOO" I hear Vincent say as a scream follows. "CHICA, WHERE IS SHE?"

"LIKE I'D TELL YOU! NOT OVER MY DAMN DEAD BODY!" She shoots back. I slowly and quietly get out of my cabinet to see Y/Ns cabinet slightly open. I look over and whisper shout to her "Y/N! CLOSE THE CABINET! Y/NN!"

"SHH" She glares towards me and suddenly her eyes go wide. Something hits me and I black out.

~Y/Ns P.O.V~
I was probably the only one left. Bonnie is Unconscious, Chica was thrown across the room, I heard Foxy yell earlier, which was followed by a crash, and I havent seen or heard freddy since Foxy was attacked.
None of the nightgaurds-
That's it! MIKE! He might still be here if I'm lucky! I slam my cabinet open, running to the office. "MIKE!" I screech closing both the doors "VINCENT WAS TRYING TO..
.. I DONT KNOW IF FOXY....BONNIE JUST....CHICA WAS...!"

"Woah...Woah...calm your ass down Y/N" Mike says taking his eyes off the tablet "Slow down..."

"Okay...Okay! Vincent is trying to kill me and EVEYONE and I mean EVERYONE! Is either knocked out or is in a bad position!" I say waving my arms around like crazy.

"AHHH" I scream. GREAT. We are out of power! The doors open. After a bit I hear a scream and them someone grabs my wrist. "Mike? Where are we-?!" I look up. This person wasnt Mike.It Is was Vincent...

"VINCENT...LET...GO!" I shriek jolting awake....wait...I jolted awake...that was a FRICKEN DREAM?! I feel hands leave my waist. Wait...is this Vincent's Bed?

"Yeesh. I didnt know you were so strict about being touched" Vincent huffs in a joking way

"It was a dream..." I whisper slightly shifting to sit up...

"What dream?" He asks "Wait...your scared of me...arent you..?" He questions me, standing up as he begins rubbing his temples.

I grab his wrist pulling him down to sit next to me. "I don't hate you. I'm not scared of you....Last time I checked I was falling for the Son of a Grape in front of me." I joke

"Hardy har har" He smiles at my joke before pulling me in a hug and kissing my check "But now your MINE" he whispers

And I Oop-. That went from 0 to 100 real quick. Anyways I'm at 400 word which is a goal for me! Anyways ye. This is my first X Reader book so it's kinda cringe XD~AuthorPasta