Answers

(Narrator P. O. V)

Vincent flinches slightly. He didn't expect you to yell the way you did. His hands were still tightly gripped onto the steering wheel as he sighs deeply. He didn't want to tell you. I mean, hell, why would anyone want to tell their loved one they murdered innocent kids.

"Hellooo? I'm waiting," You say, raising an eyebrow as an answer to his silence. Vincent looks over at you for a second. The instant he sees your facial expression he turns back to face the road.

"Look. I'll tell you... Just... Let us get to the pizzeria first. That way I can actually focus" He sighs.

"So you are hiding something-" You start, but are quickly cut off. "Not now (Y/N)."

(When you arrive, Your P. O. V.)
"Come" Was all Vincent said before getting out the car. We walk into the pizzeria before going into a room in the back. I haven't been back here before. It looked like an old office that nobody seems to use anymore.

"What is this place?" I ask, becoming a little suspicious. "I don't really know. I stumbled across it one day, so now I use it as my own place to get away when I'm bored" He replies. I nod, but quickly remember the reason I needed to talk to him.

"Let's not get side tracked. You will be telling me whats going on. And if you don't I swear to God Vincent-"

"Okay! I'll tell you..." He looks away from me before taking a few steps towards the wall. He leans on the wall before beginning to tell me why he didn't want me to be afraid of him.

"(Y/N). What I'm about you tell you... Might make you hate me. And I'll understand if you want to leave... But here I goes... I guess..."

He then told me everything. About how at one point he had been going through a tough time. How he slowly went partially insane. But none of that added up to why I should be scared of him.

"What are you leaving out of the story. This isn't adding up Vincent. You said you would tell EVERYTHING." I cross my arms.

He sighs "Okay... Fine... I'll tell you." He pauses as if he was trying to find out the best way to say it, although after knowing what he told me next, there is no easy way to put it. "(Y/N). You know those 5 kids? The ones that went missing here?" He asks. I nod slowly before tilting my head. Silence filled the room for a second. My eyes then widened. If he says what I think he's about to... "I was the murderer...." He said it. The one scentece I hoped wouldn't come out of his mouth. The room was filled with silence once again. "(Y/N), I-"

"I need some space. Tell boss Im sick or something. I'm going home. To my home." And with that I left the room. Right before I left I turned to take a quick glance at Vincent. It seemed as if he wanted to say something, but he decided not to. I quickly walk out not knowing how to feel.

I then remembered we came in Vincents car. "shit' I mutter to myself before remembering Jeremy was here. His shift should just be ending. He agreed to take me home. I thanked him before quickly going into my small house and quickly going into my room. 'I can't believe I'm dating a MURDERER' I think to myself as I plop on the bed. 'What do I do now...'

(And that's where you guys come in. What should (Y/N) do now that she knows the truth. You guys decide 😁)